Did any of all grow at 18+ (OLDCELS GTFIH)

Autismcel

Autismcel

Kraken
Height, dick size, clavicles anything or all

Come on now

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Narcissus🥀
I grew an inch in height.
Probably from spine.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Autismcel
Height, dick size, clavicles anything or all

Come on now
Yeah, I went into the Air Force at 19 years old at 5ft 11", and came out at 20 years old one inch taller.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Height but idk why

I was 5'11 during senior year of high school and after graduation I ended up at 6'0 barefoot

• +1
  • +1
Everything and by a lot except dick

• So Sad
You talking about puberty? I guess I was normal. Biggest changes from 11 to 13 years old.
Is armpit hair + small chest hairs at 17 late? I had pubic when i was 15 i think

My feet grew by a few sizes and I got a little bit taller. That was around 20 years old.

• +1
Height but idk why

I was 5'11 during senior year of high school and after graduation I ended up at 6'0 barefoot
still didn't fix the cuban skin, over

• WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Autismcel
I think my dick might have got about 0.2 cm longer since I was a late teen. But that could be due to fat pad variance or something idk

I think my dick might have got about 0.2 cm longer since I was a late teen. But that could be due to fat pad variance or something idk
Yeah most likely due to you losing weight

Hopefully i get alot of gains in my late teens

Erect I don't think so but flacid yes. I'm not sure why. Especially my nuts.
Ngl my balls be kinda small but also my left nut started hanging lower (maybe got bigger too idk)

Inb4 klinefelters

Is armpit hair + small chest hairs at 17 late? I had pubic when i was 15 i think
I really don't know. I'm 36 years old so it was pretty long ago. Cannot remember. First got hair on my dick/balls, then on my armpit, then on my face. It was in that order but I can't remember when it all happened. But, I mean, the hair on my face is much thicker now than it was when I was 18 or in my early 20's.

• +1
grew an inch, but i hit puberty late

Ngl my balls be kinda small but also my left nut started hanging lower (maybe got bigger too idk)

Inb4 klinefelters
I think I started producing a metric ton more of DHT around that time. I went from shaving every two, three weeks to once a week, my chest hair grew out and I got a lot more muscular while doing nothing physical. I thought I was kind of weak before but I noticed that I am pretty strong when doing the same things. I always had a very good frame but this is the first time in my life I stopped looking like a twink.

• +1
still didn't fix the cuban skin, over
4055670 IMG 3876

• JFL
clavicles did a bit

• +1
I think I grew face bones and clavicles length

• +1
only change was in muscularity (increased) and beard (same pattern but thickened)

• +1
From the ages between 18-25, height maybe a centimeter or two, clavicles developed significantly although I always had a good frame. Also, my jaw became more developed and my face masculinized, you can say that I am a very late bloomer.

seems like they are still growing. just turned 19 but prob less than that but by the end it will prob be around there yeha