Cannot train grappling blackpill

S

Sealevelcain

Iron
I have come to terms with my situation and started to train MMA as that is a real passion of mine.Of course grappling (wrestling and Bjj) is a big part of it so I attended a few classes.

Initially I noticed there were a few women who trained there, some of them are tomboyish, but one of them is moderately attractive.Instantly, my blackpill brain started telling me this is not going to end well.I analysed who she would go with, and somehow she would always end up with the most attractive lightskin guy lol.At the end of every class, you have to go around and hi-5 everyone in the line.I noticed every time I get to her she avoids eye contact, barely even touches my hand and seems pissed off.

I don’t even want to go to the classes anymore, because I can imagine if I get paired up with her she will decline and then I’ll be seen as the creep of the class.

I have decided to stick with Muay Thai and boxing for now as atleast they aren’t as intimate as Bjj and wrestling.Normies act like being pressed up against a member of the opposite sex is no big deal.It should really be seperate classes for the genders imo to avoid this.

It’s so frustrating that I can’t even pursue a hobby because of this, but oh well, atleast I can make some form of progress in striking.Once I get my Tmj surgery, given I achieve the desired outcome, I will fully chase my dream.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vector, northern mogger, arabcelxxx and 3 others
I feel you

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Sealevelcain
I have come to terms with my situation and started to train MMA as that is a real passion of mine.Of course grappling (wrestling and Bjj) is a big part of it so I attended a few classes.

Initially I noticed there were a few women who trained there, some of them are tomboyish, but one of them is moderately attractive.Instantly, my blackpill brain started telling me this is not going to end well.I analysed who she would go with, and somehow she would always end up with the most attractive lightskin guy lol.At the end of every class, you have to go around and hi-5 everyone in the line.I noticed every time I get to her she avoids eye contact, barely even touches my hand and seems pissed off.

I don’t even want to go to the classes anymore, because I can imagine if I get paired up with her she will decline and then I’ll be seen as the creep of the class.

I have decided to stick with Muay Thai and boxing for now as atleast they aren’t as intimate as Bjj and wrestling.Normies act like being pressed up against a member of the opposite sex is no big deal.It should really be seperate classes for the genders imo to avoid this.

It’s so frustrating that I can’t even pursue a hobby because of this, but oh well, atleast I can make some form of progress in striking.Once I get my Tmj surgery, given I achieve the desired outcome, I will fully chase my dream.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: northern mogger and arabcelxxx
going to get some boxing training and get a ideal mma body like @Bonesbonesbonesbone

ignore her

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Bro just go there if you want to go there. Why are you letting some girl make you not want to workout.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: traveler and northern mogger
How about not taking part in gay sport in the first place? Even the name sounds gay af, BJJ with other men

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles