Buy philip&morriss stocks

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
Bit late to the party, but i bought bottom.

Zyns becoming viral in usa.
They are rolling out more non cig products doing very well with young people.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, nigkook, DHTrash and 1 other person
What is it with Jews trying to poison teens

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grief, maxxmclooks and kiyopon
From smoking, vaping, now zyn
cocaines next, if there's a cocaine stock I'll buy it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, FBl, maxxmclooks and 3 others
Nicotine is such a severely underrated nootropic. Improves focus, short and long term memory, neuroplasticity, motor skills and much more. Don't know why fucktards in college use Ritalin or Modafinil. Like half of the people I knew in college used it to crank right before the exams, but the ones who I know were smokers were eventually the ones with the highest grades lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, maxxmclooks and Shkreliii
Jfl u know BATS just wrote down their entire business in US? That means in plain English they r saying no one will smoke in 30 years.

No matter what zyn does, or similar, they will never be as big as smoking.

I'm saying that as v long term holder of Philip Morris, BATS and imperial

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Jfl u know BATS just wrote down their entire business in US? That means in plain English they r saying no one will smoke in 30 years.

No matter what zyn does, or similar, they will never be as big as smoking.

I'm saying that as v long term holder of Philip Morris, BATS and imperial
If they're returning mostly the same cigarette sales, but add onto it heat no smoke units, and zyns which is exploding, then i dont give a shit if the universe is exploding in 1 month

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and nigkook
If they're returning mostly the same cigarette sales, but add onto it heat no smoke units, and zyns which is exploding, then i dont give a shit if the universe is exploding in 1 month
Did u read what I wrote? If they write down the ENTIRE US CIGARETTES BUSINESS, it means they won't return the same cigarette sales.

Amd if you're after the income (8-12%) remember most of the FCF comes from cigarettes, if that falls they're coverage ratio also falls...

• So Sad
Did u read what I wrote? If they write down the ENTIRE US CIGARETTES BUSINESS, it means they won't return the same cigarette sales.

Amd if you're after the income (8-12%) remember most of the FCF comes from cigarettes, if that falls they're coverage ratio also falls...
Man again i dont give a shit i already got my 10% returns

• So Sad
Damn yeah good observation

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Dude I target 10-15% CAGR on all my stock shit, ur doing good
Yeah, im working this year saving up to 10k, im getting so triggered having amazing stock pcks that go nowhere