BRUTAL MAKINITHAPPEN EVISCERATION THREAD!!!

coisbhai

coisbhai

Mod
now that he’s back online rotting on the forum with what he calls and hates “zoomers”, i think it’s time for all the bumcheek shitty ass dogcrap tier posts to be rectified, by an evisceration thread :feelskek:

let’s start off with this race traitor white supremacist cuckold activities, for one thing, he is in love with white men, not only in love with them, he has sexual feelings towards white men, even more embarrassing as an indian larping as pakistani/iranian/moroccan/lithuanian (anything but indian)

observe exhibit A

https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-dude-is-he-htn-or-chadlite.1034593/post-15562973

him fighting for his life to defend this man, he even writes an entire essay on why he is attractive, and mentions some… interesting stuff :dafuckfeels:

IMG 2870

IMG 2871

IMG 2872

i’ll bet you 20 rupees he probably masturbates to him :feelshah:

but when he’s asked about an ethnic chad, like @Salludon , he says this in response to his forum celebrity crush @forevergymcelling comment about him

IMG 2873

wait for it… :feelsping:

IMG 2874

fuckin’ A :feelskek: un-fucking-believable

whilst @Salludon is going shopping at liberty market in lahore with his wife to find clothes for his second baby, at the age of 27, @MakinItHappen is devising essay long responses to 12 year olds trolling him that include reddit threads which cater to make boomer grandads like him feel better about himself… at the age of 33 :feelsmega:

here’s a rare image of makinithappen replying to a greycel that joined last sunday because he called a white man an MTN and not a chad just because he has caucasian genes

IMG 2878

you all seem to undermine how much i’m exaggerating his hate for brown men but fucking hell, he despises his heritage

he hates it so much, his gears are grinded after someone calls him fucking bhai :lul:

such a kind gesture which strengthens friendships on this forum, no matter what race you are, if someone calls you bhai, you’re a G, but if you’re a self loathing hindu cuck like @MakinItHappen…

IMG 2879

IMG 2880

IMG 2881

IMG 2882

IMG 2883

i could go on, that’s the worst part, for someone that hates being called the word brother in a language their “street shitting bud bud” whore of a mother called her cousins, and also looks like this, is quite ironic :feelshah:

IMG 2884

look at him, our very own looksmax.org bollywood actor, speaking of acting, let’s not forget about this absolute bhenchod’s makebelieve fantasy he’s all making the poor tiktok “zoomers” believe, he’s put on a fucking facade, a facade that he used to be a chad in his “prime”, JUST FUCKING LOL, for anyone that doesn’t know about his so called prime, he used to:

- be a sex cam model, the ancient version of onlyfans, the twist is… it wasn’t for women, it was for old fucking men :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

- had a nice physique, which can be admired

IMG 2886

if he wasn’t a fucking manlet, his physique is as impressive as @the BULL shadowboxing skills (they are impressive im just joking bhai bhai :ogre:)

- was apparently a HTN in his prime, which, as indians go, would be a solid MTN, he was and always will look like a rat, observe exhibit B

IMG 2885

not a very beautiful maxilla is it :lul:

his “prime” also lasted as long as he does in bed with his granny girlfriend

let’s have a look into his roastie “HTB” partner, that he has travelled with everywhere (apparently), should we?

IMG 2887

Happy Basketball GIF by OKC Thunder

i promise i’m not laughing

Dreamworks Animation GIF

i cant hold it in anymore

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

how dare he argue that this megamind, big forehead, 10 head, “what’s on your mind babe” ass hoe is a fucking HTB, who gave this bloody plonker the right to even rate anyone, i’ll give him this one, he rates men a lot better, maybe from being fucked by grandads in his 20s, he’s gained the ability to accurately rate men more better, but he’s decided to make the switch to old saggy titty granny bitches instead, and it is NOT working for him at fucking all :feelskek:

observe exhibit C…

IMG 2888

here’s him having a hissy fit because i called his LTB girlfriend… a LTB :feelshaha:

props to him for even bagging her, if he even did, he probably works with her and accidentally gave his manlet ass a look in the break room, now has to put up with him sending her love poems on email, it’s only a matter of time before she reports a midget indian harassing her at work to HR and he once again, is back on here rotting 24/7 like he did in 2020

observe exhibit D…

IMG 1673

IMG 1675

Funny GIF

buddy claims him looking like that was because of fucking lockdown… :feelskek:

here’s a rare conversation with his dalit mother on how he came up with this excuse

1E598F81 BDEC 4950 BE24 D09B1CC25A89

“ why must you make me wear this ding dong bubblegum tatti street shitting tamil nadu attire? you are interrupting me whilst i chat with my internet buddies on lookism.net and looksmax.me, please fuck off and can we move to hendon in london, i hate living in new dehli :lasereyes:

88F7BECE 4160 4D76 BDC8 F505A8E090F6

“ कृपया, हेंडन में चले जाइए, आप लगभग चालीस वर्ष के हैं, अब समय आ गया है कि आप बाहर निकलें, आप केवल इसलिए पूर्ण आलसी कमीने बने नहीं रह सकते क्योंकि यह कोरोना लॉकडाउन है! “

translation for people that are not like street shitting short indian manlets like @MakinItHappen

“ move to hendon please, youre nearly forty years old its time for you to move out, you cant keep being an absolute lazy bastard just because it is corona lockdown! “

if this thread makes @MakinItHappen have another hissy fit or say some nonsense shmonsense like “you cared enough to make a thread about me loool haha”, i’ll make a part 2 with more juicy stuff, this guys forum portfolio is more dogshit than his work CV

meanwhile i’m sitting here as a “zoomer” because i have the rest of my life to go, unlike um… some people :feelsshh:

@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @NumbThePain @emeraldglass @eduardkoopman @Sny @0hMan @Ape101 @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @Gargantuan @Hamdan @Crisick @ascension @Autismcel @FaceandBBC @Alt Number 3 @grimjoww @ketamin @Kristin @Lux @Skywalker @Mr. President @Orc @Pride @Ricky212 @try2beme @SecularIslamist @synock21 @TechnoBoss @twilight @yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, mug, Korea and 63 others
That hobbit Forevergymcelling needs to be put in his place , I’ve seen Bilbo he has tats like he’s some pesky blinder . I would slap his AirPods right off him if I met him in UK gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, UrGirlsMcm, IAMNOTANINCEL and 16 others
That hobbit Forevergymcelling needs to be put in his place , I’ve seen Bilbo he has tats like he’s some pesky blinder . I would slap his AirPods right off him if I met him in UK gym
i have no problem with him tbh, is this era of org going to come back, you gonna make an evisceration thread too bhai? :dafuckfeels:

now that he’s back online rotting on the forum with what he calls and hates “zoomers”, i think it’s time for all the bumcheek shitty ass dogcrap tier posts to be rectified, by an evisceration thread :feelskek:

let’s start off with this race traitor white supremacist cuckold activities, for one thing, he is in love with white men, not only in love with them, he has sexual feelings towards white men, even more embarrassing as an indian larping as pakistani/iranian/moroccan/lithuanian (anything but indian)

observe exhibit A

https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-dude-is-he-htn-or-chadlite.1034593/post-15562973

him fighting for his life to defend this man, he even writes an entire essay on why he is attractive, and mentions some… interesting stuff :dafuckfeels:

View attachment 2918991

View attachment 2918992

View attachment 2918993

but when he’s asked about an ethnic chad, like @Salludon , he says this in response to his forum celebrity crush @forevergymcelling comment about him

View attachment 2919003

View attachment 2919004

whilst @Salludon is going shopping at liberty market in lahore with his wife to find clothes for his second baby, at the age of 27, @MakinItHappen is devising essay long responses to 12 year olds trolling him that include reddit threads which cater to make boomer grandads like him feel better about himself… at the age of 33 :feelsmega:

here’s a rare image of makinithappen replying to a greycel that joined last sunday because he called a white man an MTN and not a chad just because he has caucasian genes

View attachment 2919022

you all seem to undermine how much i’m exaggerating his hate for brown men but fucking hell, he despises his heritage

he hates it so much, his gears are grinded after someone calls him fucking bhai :lul:

such a kind gesture which strengthens friendships on this forum, no matter what race you are, if someone calls you bhai, you’re a G, but if you’re a self loathing hindu cuck like @MakinItHappen…

View attachment 2919048

View attachment 2919049

View attachment 2919050

View attachment 2919051

View attachment 2919052

i could go on, that’s the worst part, for someone that hates being called the word brother in a language their “street shitting bud bud” whore of a mother called her cousins, and also looks like this, is quite ironic :feelshah:

View attachment 2919065

look at him, our very own looksmax.org bollywood actor, speaking of acting, let’s not forget about this absolute bhenchod’s makebelieve fantasy he’s all making the poor tiktok “zoomers” believe, he’s put on a fucking facade, a facade that he used to be a chad in his “prime”, JUST FUCKING LOL, for anyone that doesn’t know about his so called prime, he used to:

- be a sex cam model, the ancient version of onlyfans, the twist is… it wasn’t for women, it was for old fucking men :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 2919078

if he wasn’t a fucking manlet, his physique is as impressive as @the BULL shadowboxing skills (they are impressive im just joking bhai bhai :ogre:)

- was apparently a HTN in his prime, which, as indians go, would be a solid MTN, he was and always will look like a rat, observe exhibit B

View attachment 2919076

let’s have a look into his roastie “HTB” partner, that he has travelled with everywhere (apparently), should we?

View attachment 2919083

Dreamworks Animation GIF

how dare he argue that this megamind, big forehead, 10 head, “what’s on your mind babe” ass hoe is a fucking HTB, who gave this bloody plonker the right to even rate anyone, i’ll give him this one, he rates men a lot better, maybe from being fucked by grandads in his 20s, he’s gained the ability to accurately rate men more better, but he’s decided to make the switch to old saggy titty granny bitches instead, and it is NOT working for him at fucking all :feelskek:

observe exhibit C…

View attachment 2919094

here’s him having a hissy fit because i called his LTB girlfriend… a LTB :feelshaha:

props to him for even bagging her, if he even did, he probably works with her and accidentally gave his manlet ass a look in the break room, now has to put up with him sending her love poems on email, it’s only a matter of time before she reports a midget indian harassing her at work to HR and he once again, is back on here rotting 24/7 like he did in 2020

observe exhibit D…

View attachment 2919108

View attachment 2919119

Funny GIF

here’s a rare conversation with his dalit mother on how he came up with this excuse

View attachment 2919130

“ why must you make me wear this ding dong bubblegum tatti street shitting tamil nadu attire? you are interrupting me whilst i chat with my internet buddies on lookism.net and looksmax.me, please fuck off and can we move to hendon in london, i hate living in new dehli :lasereyes:

View attachment 2919133

“ कृपया, हेंडन में चले जाइए, आप लगभग चालीस वर्ष के हैं, अब समय आ गया है कि आप बाहर निकलें, आप केवल इसलिए पूर्ण आलसी कमीने बने नहीं रह सकते क्योंकि यह कोरोना लॉकडाउन है! “

translation for people that are not like street shitting short indian manlets like @MakinItHappen

“ move to hendon please, youre nearly forty years old its time for you to move out, you cant keep being an absolute lazy bastard just because it is corona lockdown! “

if this thread makes @MakinItHappen have another hissy fit or say some nonsense shmonsense like “you cared enough to make a thread about me loool haha”, i’ll make a part 2 with more juicy stuff, this guys forum portfolio is more dogshit than his work CV

meanwhile i’m sitting here as a “zoomer” because i have the rest of my life to go, unlike um… some people :feelsshh:

@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @NumbThePain @emeraldglass @eduardkoopman @Sny @0hMan @Ape101 @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @Gargantuan @Hamdan @Crisick @ascension @Autismcel @FaceandBBC @Alt Number 3 @grimjoww @ketamin @Kristin @Lux @Skywalker @Mr. President @Orc @Pride @Ricky212 @try2beme @SecularIslamist @synock21 @TechnoBoss @twilight @yeeyeeslayer
ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਅੰਦਰ ਬੰਨ੍ਹ ਕੇ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਘਰ ਨੂੰ ਅੱਗ ਲਗਾਉਣ ਜਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹਾਂ, ਫਿਰ ਤੁਹਾਡੀਆਂ ਅੱਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਰੋਸ਼ਨੀ ਨੂੰ ਇੱਕ ਕਟੋਰੇ ਨਾਲ ਬਾਹਰ ਕੱਢੋ। ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ, ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਝੁਲਸੇ ਹੋਏ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਦੀ ਜੈੱਟ ਕਾਲੀ ਸੁਆਹ ਤੁਹਾਡੀਆਂ ਖਾਲੀ ਅੱਖਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਸਾਕਟਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਡੋਲ੍ਹਾਂਗਾ ਅਤੇ ਫਿਰ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਮੁਰਝਾਏ ਅਤੇ ਪੀੜ ਵਿੱਚ ਚੀਕਦੇ ਵੇਖਾਂਗਾ। ਜਿਵੇਂ ਕਿ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਬੇਅੰਤ ਦੁੱਖਾਂ ਦਾ ਅਨੁਭਵ ਕਰਦੇ ਹੋ, ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਕੰਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੋਲਾਂਗਾ, "ਮੈਨੂੰ ਰੋਬਲੋਕਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੁਬਾਰਾ ਧੋਖਾ ਦੇਣ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕਰੋ, ਤੁਸੀਂ ਫੈਟ ਫੱਕ"। ਜਦੋਂ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਮੌਤ ਦੀ ਮਿੱਠੀ ਰਿਹਾਈ ਦੀ ਭੀਖ ਮੰਗਦੇ ਹੋ ਤਾਂ ਮੈਂ ਖੁਸ਼ੀ ਨਾਲ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਅੰਗਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਇੱਕ-ਇੱਕ ਕਰਕੇ ਕੱਟਾਂਗਾ ਅਤੇ ਇੱਕ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਇੱਕ ਚਿਮਟਿਆਂ ਨਾਲ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਨਹੁੰਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਝੰਜੋੜਾਂਗਾ। ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ 11,000 ਵਾਟਸ ਦੀ ਵੋਲਟੇਜ ਰਾਹੀਂ ਬਿਜਲੀ ਦੇਣ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ, ਧਾਤ ਦੇ skewers ਨਾਲ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਧੜ ਨੂੰ ਟੰਗ ਦਿਆਂਗਾ। ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਬਲਦੇ ਕੋਲੇ 'ਤੇ ਉਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਪਿੰਨ ਕਰਾਂਗਾ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਕਾਲੇ ਰੰਗ ਦੇ ਉਸੇ ਰੰਗਤ ਵਿੱਚ ਝੁਲਸ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਜਿਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਅਜ਼ੀਜ਼ ਬਹੁਤ ਸਮਾਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਦਲ ਗਏ ਸਨ। ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਗੁਜ਼ਾਰੇ ਦਾ ਇੱਕੋ ਇੱਕ ਸਰੋਤ ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਆਪਣਾ ਮਲ ਅਤੇ ਪਿਸ਼ਾਬ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ। ਮੈਂ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੱਪੜੇ ਲਾਹ ਦਿਆਂਗਾ ਅਤੇ ਤੈਨੂੰ ਝੀਲ ਉੱਤੇ ਇੱਕ ਕਿਸ਼ਤੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੰਨ੍ਹਾਂਗਾ। ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਉੱਥੇ ਦੁੱਧ ਅਤੇ ਸ਼ਹਿਦ ਖੁਆਵਾਂਗਾ ਜਿੱਥੇ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਬਹੁਤ ਜ਼ਿਆਦਾ ਦਸਤ ਲੱਗ ਜਾਣਗੇ। ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਮਲ ਕੀੜੇ ਅਤੇ ਬੈਕਟੀਰੀਆ ਨੂੰ ਆਕਰਸ਼ਿਤ ਕਰਨਗੇ ਜੋ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਸਰੀਰ ਦੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਅਤੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਖੁਆਉਣਗੇ ਅਤੇ ਪ੍ਰਜਨਨ ਕਰਨਗੇ। ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਮਰਨ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਆਜ਼ਾਦ ਕਰ ਦਿਆਂਗਾ, ਫਿਰ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਇੱਕ ਪੂਰੀ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਚਿੱਟੇ ਕਮਰੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਫਸਾ ਦੇਵਾਂਗਾ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸੰਵੇਦੀ ਘਾਟ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਪਾਗਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੇ. ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਧੜ ਨੂੰ ਨਾਜ਼ੁਕ ਢੰਗ ਨਾਲ ਕੱਟਾਂਗਾ, ਤੁਹਾਡੀਆਂ ਆਂਦਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਬਾਹਰ ਕੱਢ ਦਿਆਂਗਾ, ਇੱਕ ਦਰੱਖਤ ਦੇ ਇੱਕ ਸਿਰੇ ਨੂੰ ਮੇਖਾਂਗਾ ਅਤੇ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਇਸਦੇ ਆਲੇ-ਦੁਆਲੇ ਭੱਜਣ ਲਈ ਮਜਬੂਰ ਕਰਾਂਗਾ, ਜਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਤੁਹਾਡੀਆਂ ਆਂਦਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਬੇਰਹਿਮੀ ਨਾਲ ਖੁਰਦ-ਬੁਰਦ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ। ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਖੋਖਲੇ ਧਾਤ ਦੇ ਬਲਦ ਵਿੱਚ ਖਿੱਚ ਕੇ ਲੈ ਜਾਵਾਂਗਾ ਅਤੇ ਹੇਠਾਂ ਇੱਕ ਲਾਟ ਲਗਾਵਾਂਗਾ। ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸੜ ਜਾਵੋਗੇ ਅਤੇ ਸੰਪੂਰਨਤਾ ਲਈ ਭੁੰਨੋਗੇ, ਤੁਹਾਡੀਆਂ ਚੀਕਾਂ ਮਰ ਰਹੇ ਬਲਦ ਵਰਗੀਆਂ ਹਨ। ਇੱਕ ਵਾਰ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਖਪਤ ਲਈ ਤਿਆਰ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹੋ, ਤਾਂ ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਜੰਗਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਸੁੱਟ ਦੇਵਾਂਗਾ ਤਾਂ ਜੋ ਪਾਗਲ ਜਾਨਵਰ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ 'ਤੇ ਦਾਅਵਤ ਕਰਨ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਜ਼ਿੰਦਗੀ ਦੀਆਂ ਆਖਰੀ ਤਾਰਾਂ 'ਤੇ ਮੁਸ਼ਕਿਲ ਨਾਲ ਚਿਪਕ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹੋ। ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਜਾਨਲੇਵਾ ਜ਼ਖਮਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸਾਫ਼ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ 'ਤੇ ਓਪਰੇਸ਼ਨ ਕਰਾਂਗਾ, ਅਤੇ ਤਸੀਹੇ ਦੇ ਚੱਕਰ ਨੂੰ ਦੁਹਰਾਵਾਂਗਾ, ਜਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਕਿ ਭਿਆਨਕ ਕੱਟਣ ਵਾਲਾ ਖੁਦ ਤੁਹਾਡੀ ਸਜ਼ਾ ਦੀ ਹੱਦ ਤੋਂ ਡਰਿਆ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਂਦਾ.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, coisbhai and 1 other person
Response from makinithappen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, arabcelxxx, Axii and 18 others
ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਅੰਦਰ ਬੰਨ੍ਹ ਕੇ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਘਰ ਨੂੰ ਅੱਗ ਲਗਾਉਣ ਜਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹਾਂ, ਫਿਰ ਤੁਹਾਡੀਆਂ ਅੱਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਰੋਸ਼ਨੀ ਨੂੰ ਇੱਕ ਕਟੋਰੇ ਨਾਲ ਬਾਹਰ ਕੱਢੋ। ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ, ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਝੁਲਸੇ ਹੋਏ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਦੀ ਜੈੱਟ ਕਾਲੀ ਸੁਆਹ ਤੁਹਾਡੀਆਂ ਖਾਲੀ ਅੱਖਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਸਾਕਟਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਡੋਲ੍ਹਾਂਗਾ ਅਤੇ ਫਿਰ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਮੁਰਝਾਏ ਅਤੇ ਪੀੜ ਵਿੱਚ ਚੀਕਦੇ ਵੇਖਾਂਗਾ। ਜਿਵੇਂ ਕਿ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਬੇਅੰਤ ਦੁੱਖਾਂ ਦਾ ਅਨੁਭਵ ਕਰਦੇ ਹੋ, ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਕੰਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੋਲਾਂਗਾ, "ਮੈਨੂੰ ਰੋਬਲੋਕਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੁਬਾਰਾ ਧੋਖਾ ਦੇਣ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕਰੋ, ਤੁਸੀਂ ਫੈਟ ਫੱਕ"। ਜਦੋਂ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਮੌਤ ਦੀ ਮਿੱਠੀ ਰਿਹਾਈ ਦੀ ਭੀਖ ਮੰਗਦੇ ਹੋ ਤਾਂ ਮੈਂ ਖੁਸ਼ੀ ਨਾਲ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਅੰਗਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਇੱਕ-ਇੱਕ ਕਰਕੇ ਕੱਟਾਂਗਾ ਅਤੇ ਇੱਕ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਇੱਕ ਚਿਮਟਿਆਂ ਨਾਲ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਨਹੁੰਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਝੰਜੋੜਾਂਗਾ। ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ 11,000 ਵਾਟਸ ਦੀ ਵੋਲਟੇਜ ਰਾਹੀਂ ਬਿਜਲੀ ਦੇਣ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ, ਧਾਤ ਦੇ skewers ਨਾਲ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਧੜ ਨੂੰ ਟੰਗ ਦਿਆਂਗਾ। ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਬਲਦੇ ਕੋਲੇ 'ਤੇ ਉਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਪਿੰਨ ਕਰਾਂਗਾ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਕਾਲੇ ਰੰਗ ਦੇ ਉਸੇ ਰੰਗਤ ਵਿੱਚ ਝੁਲਸ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਜਿਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਅਜ਼ੀਜ਼ ਬਹੁਤ ਸਮਾਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਦਲ ਗਏ ਸਨ। ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਗੁਜ਼ਾਰੇ ਦਾ ਇੱਕੋ ਇੱਕ ਸਰੋਤ ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਆਪਣਾ ਮਲ ਅਤੇ ਪਿਸ਼ਾਬ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ। ਮੈਂ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੱਪੜੇ ਲਾਹ ਦਿਆਂਗਾ ਅਤੇ ਤੈਨੂੰ ਝੀਲ ਉੱਤੇ ਇੱਕ ਕਿਸ਼ਤੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੰਨ੍ਹਾਂਗਾ। ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਉੱਥੇ ਦੁੱਧ ਅਤੇ ਸ਼ਹਿਦ ਖੁਆਵਾਂਗਾ ਜਿੱਥੇ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਬਹੁਤ ਜ਼ਿਆਦਾ ਦਸਤ ਲੱਗ ਜਾਣਗੇ। ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਮਲ ਕੀੜੇ ਅਤੇ ਬੈਕਟੀਰੀਆ ਨੂੰ ਆਕਰਸ਼ਿਤ ਕਰਨਗੇ ਜੋ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਸਰੀਰ ਦੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਅਤੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਖੁਆਉਣਗੇ ਅਤੇ ਪ੍ਰਜਨਨ ਕਰਨਗੇ। ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਮਰਨ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਆਜ਼ਾਦ ਕਰ ਦਿਆਂਗਾ, ਫਿਰ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਇੱਕ ਪੂਰੀ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਚਿੱਟੇ ਕਮਰੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਫਸਾ ਦੇਵਾਂਗਾ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸੰਵੇਦੀ ਘਾਟ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਪਾਗਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੇ. ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਧੜ ਨੂੰ ਨਾਜ਼ੁਕ ਢੰਗ ਨਾਲ ਕੱਟਾਂਗਾ, ਤੁਹਾਡੀਆਂ ਆਂਦਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਬਾਹਰ ਕੱਢ ਦਿਆਂਗਾ, ਇੱਕ ਦਰੱਖਤ ਦੇ ਇੱਕ ਸਿਰੇ ਨੂੰ ਮੇਖਾਂਗਾ ਅਤੇ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਇਸਦੇ ਆਲੇ-ਦੁਆਲੇ ਭੱਜਣ ਲਈ ਮਜਬੂਰ ਕਰਾਂਗਾ, ਜਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਤੁਹਾਡੀਆਂ ਆਂਦਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਬੇਰਹਿਮੀ ਨਾਲ ਖੁਰਦ-ਬੁਰਦ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ। ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਖੋਖਲੇ ਧਾਤ ਦੇ ਬਲਦ ਵਿੱਚ ਖਿੱਚ ਕੇ ਲੈ ਜਾਵਾਂਗਾ ਅਤੇ ਹੇਠਾਂ ਇੱਕ ਲਾਟ ਲਗਾਵਾਂਗਾ। ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸੜ ਜਾਵੋਗੇ ਅਤੇ ਸੰਪੂਰਨਤਾ ਲਈ ਭੁੰਨੋਗੇ, ਤੁਹਾਡੀਆਂ ਚੀਕਾਂ ਮਰ ਰਹੇ ਬਲਦ ਵਰਗੀਆਂ ਹਨ। ਇੱਕ ਵਾਰ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਖਪਤ ਲਈ ਤਿਆਰ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹੋ, ਤਾਂ ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਜੰਗਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਸੁੱਟ ਦੇਵਾਂਗਾ ਤਾਂ ਜੋ ਪਾਗਲ ਜਾਨਵਰ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ 'ਤੇ ਦਾਅਵਤ ਕਰਨ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਜ਼ਿੰਦਗੀ ਦੀਆਂ ਆਖਰੀ ਤਾਰਾਂ 'ਤੇ ਮੁਸ਼ਕਿਲ ਨਾਲ ਚਿਪਕ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹੋ। ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਜਾਨਲੇਵਾ ਜ਼ਖਮਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸਾਫ਼ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ 'ਤੇ ਓਪਰੇਸ਼ਨ ਕਰਾਂਗਾ, ਅਤੇ ਤਸੀਹੇ ਦੇ ਚੱਕਰ ਨੂੰ ਦੁਹਰਾਵਾਂਗਾ, ਜਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਕਿ ਭਿਆਨਕ ਕੱਟਣ ਵਾਲਾ ਖੁਦ ਤੁਹਾਡੀ ਸਜ਼ਾ ਦੀ ਹੱਦ ਤੋਂ ਡਰਿਆ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਂਦਾ.
@MakinItHappen care to translate bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
IMG 2894

Monkey What GIF

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, shalomnigga, IAMNOTANINCEL and 18 others
we should give him the “bhai” role

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, wollet2, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
Don’t call me bhai!!!!! I’m not street shitting indian!!!! This woman behind the McDonald’s counter said I look Iranian and AFGHAN !!!!
😡😡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, RAMU KAKA and 16 others
Don’t call me bhai!!!!! I’m not street shitting indian!!!! This woman behind the McDonald’s counter said I look Iranian and AFGHAN !!!!
😡😡
don’t forget his dad is 1/123994949494 pakistani

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, wollet2 and 4 others

observe exhibit A

View attachment 2918991

View attachment 2918992

View attachment 2918993

View attachment 2919003

View attachment 2919004

View attachment 2919022

View attachment 2919048

View attachment 2919049

View attachment 2919050

View attachment 2919051

View attachment 2919052

View attachment 2919065

View attachment 2919078

View attachment 2919076

View attachment 2919083

Dreamworks Animation GIF

observe exhibit C…

View attachment 2919094

observe exhibit D…

View attachment 2919108

View attachment 2919119

Funny GIF

View attachment 2919130

View attachment 2919133

nuclear explosion GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
I can certainly say he is not makin it happen..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, IAMNOTANINCEL, Axii and 7 others
I can certainly say he is not makin it happen..
been over for him

how long do you think it’ll be until he goes to another forum to rant about the chads of org exposing him :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Axii, bloomercel and 3 others
been over for him

how long do you think it’ll be until he goes to another forum to rant about the chads of org exposing him :feelskek:
He's just gonna call us greycels and rage quit:soy:

• JFL
He's just gonna call us greycels and rage quit:soy:
our friend is slightly more complex than that

he’s going to reply in exactly t-minus 00:04:27 quoting reddit posts as to why being 33 years old on an incel forum is a good thing

• JFL
IMG 2740

Oh lord I can’t wait until his dna test results come 😢 why is this Dalit so adamant on claiming he is a “little” Pakistani @coispet

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and coisbhai
View attachment 2919259
Oh lord I can’t wait until his dna test results come 😢 why is this Dalit so adamant on claiming he is a “little” Pakistani @coispet
caged

it’s going to come out with his exact co ordinate location “tamil nadu, lives in the shack behind the villiage where his cousins go to shit on the streets”

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Sny
View attachment 2919259

Forward growth maxilla from the frankfurt plane.

And my girlfriend fogs anything most have had in here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, IAMNOTANINCEL, bloomercel and 9 others

observe exhibit A

View attachment 2918991

View attachment 2918992

View attachment 2918993

View attachment 2919003

View attachment 2919004

View attachment 2919022

View attachment 2919048

View attachment 2919049

View attachment 2919050

View attachment 2919051

View attachment 2919052

View attachment 2919065

View attachment 2919078

View attachment 2919076

View attachment 2919083

Dreamworks Animation GIF

observe exhibit C…

View attachment 2919094

observe exhibit D…

View attachment 2919108

View attachment 2919119

Funny GIF

View attachment 2919130

View attachment 2919133

I caged tbh. Fella recorded a 2 min long vocaroo for me (haven’t listened to it) because I said his voice had no appeal to foids. Then in another instance I completely rage baited him into typing essays to which I responded DNR. It took him at least 4-5 essays to realize I actually wasn’t reading.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Axii, bloomercel and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, wollet2 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
About 10 words read, but I love evisceration threads and I can tell this is funny just by looking at it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, wollet2 and coisbhai
I caged tbh. Fella recorded a 2 min long vocaroo for me (haven’t listened to it) because I said his voice had no appeal to foids. Then in another instance I completely rage baited him into typing essays to which I responded DNR. It took him at least 4-5 essays to realize I actually wasn’t reading.
i’ll fuck you up bitch, come to london now and i’ll show you who the real thug is, cmon… cmon geezer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Axii, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, ReadBooksEveryday, lilith and 6 others
C'mon guys @MakinItHappen is a good guy let's be wholesome!

• JFL
C'mon guys @MakinItHappen is a good guy let's be wholesome!
in mumbai :feelskek::feelskek:

never gets old, especially when said person is a self loathing indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, arabcelxxx, bloomercel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, wollet2 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and wsada

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
bump to make the dalit seethe more :feelsshh:

• +1
Reactions: Jova

observe exhibit A

View attachment 2918991

View attachment 2918992

View attachment 2918993

View attachment 2919003

View attachment 2919004

View attachment 2919022

View attachment 2919048

View attachment 2919049

View attachment 2919050

View attachment 2919051

View attachment 2919052

View attachment 2919065

View attachment 2919078

View attachment 2919076

View attachment 2919083

Dreamworks Animation GIF

observe exhibit C…

View attachment 2919094

observe exhibit D…

View attachment 2919108

View attachment 2919119

Funny GIF

View attachment 2919130

View attachment 2919133

didnt notify me idk why bhai

• So Sad

observe exhibit A

View attachment 2918991

View attachment 2918992

View attachment 2918993

View attachment 2919003

View attachment 2919004

View attachment 2919022

View attachment 2919048

View attachment 2919049

View attachment 2919050

View attachment 2919051

View attachment 2919052

View attachment 2919065

View attachment 2919078

View attachment 2919076

View attachment 2919083

Dreamworks Animation GIF

observe exhibit C…

View attachment 2919094

observe exhibit D…

View attachment 2919108

View attachment 2919119

Funny GIF

View attachment 2919130

View attachment 2919133

read every molecule :lul::lul::lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and coisbhai
Banger thread, Over for dalits who go:

"But saar I'm Afghani, Pakistani and Persian saar."

Gonna get called a brain rotted zoomer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, WatermelonLover and 2 others
Banger thread, Over for dalits who go:

"But saar I'm Afghani, Pakistani and Persian saar."

Gonna get called a brain rotted zoomer.
he has larped as everything under the sun

meanwhile this is his dad who is 100% indian but 0.000000000000000000000001% pakistani (he shook hands with a pakistani once)

angry jason terry GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, wollet2 and 4 others
thought he larped as a coper for lulz

does he do this shit unironically⁉️

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and coisbhai
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and coisbhai
I always confuse @MakinItHappen with @BrahminBoss aka the guy who holds his throat at all times

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and coisbhai