BONESMASHING THE RIGHT WAY???(GTFIH) advice from an low iqcel

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

Zephir
:feelskek: We all know Bonesmashing is a controversial and autistic technique that incels such as myself experiment with to try gaining mother bones like this nigga:
E4D25C60 A155 472D A064 8ED4E386D446

Obviously for the niggers that think they’re doing something by saying it don’t work just Kys! You’re still an incel nigga lemme cope in peace and there’s another proof:

- obviously this seems detached and very uncanny but again it shows it works -
This guy got kicked in his face and his eyes became more buggy like probably jfl

So my theory is obviously bone smash VERY HARD BUT DO NOT USE ANY OTHER OBJECT EXCEPT YOUR OWN BONES!!!!

Here me out! So, we know fighters get bigger bones etc and they use gloves and shit to soften the blow, so we could use a like glove like thing that protects the hand and punch ourselves till we unite with Gandy.

I’m probably doing this, tho without gloves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and try2beme
yeah bonesmashing with knuckles is fine if you dont do it too hard and youre well fed

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe
isn’t doing it with force what causes the bone to regrow more dense?
Yes that’s what I was talking about but warming up the bone like the muscles could prove more effective there’s a course about that too lmao

u got the course? is it that swedish ogre’s course the one who disappeared
I don’t fucking know him nigga jfl I think I do lemme check. You probably got it already tho @5.5psl is the one that gave it to everyone

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I don’t fucking know him nigga jfl I think I do lemme check. You probably got it already tho @5.5psl is the one that gave it to everyone
yeah he gave it i got the right one, it’s so fucking long i have the attention span of a tiktok whore

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
yeah he gave it i got the right one, it’s so fucking long i have the attention span of a tiktok whore
my brain is so fried I have to listen to music when I beat it so I don’t lose focus jfl :feelskek:

Correct.
But I'm still thinking about how to recover from this.

i usually used to get bruises.

just coldshowermax bro just icehoodmax bro just Coldmax bro no but fr just get a bucket with some ice cubes and dip your head in lmao easiest way