BELT PULLING GUIDE (CCW rotation )

the teeth can excert a force of 1300 newtons, literally just clenching your teeth will get you better ccw rotation
Yea and end up with bruxism and fucked teeth

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
U are a tiktoker too
tik tok is literally banned since 2020 in my country, I've been lurking here since 2021 December, I chose to not rot but reaped looks info everyday

5/10 creativity ropemax method

Are you fucking dumb im positive i almost paralyzed myself
You have to start slowly and keep a good posture and straigt neck while doing it. Don't fully hang yourself in the start. Your feet should still be on the ground. Then you can progressively level up the more you get used to it. And as I said good posture and straight neck (chin tuck position) are key. You have to actively hold the straight neck position with your muscles. The moment you let go, you might just die on the spot no joke jfl

Also this is only if you have a long midface with a ratio over 1:1. Only then does it make any sense at all. In this case your eyes most likely lack bone support too and you might have a slight nct. But for narrow palate people it's better to expand the palate first then do belt pulling, because if the palate is too small you might only give support to the mid area of the midface and might even increase your nct.

Not to forget that you can get the same results with suction mewing over time if you have a good occlusion..