being a .org incel is better than being a rotting .is user

SLAY/NTs

SLAY/NTs

future dravidian beach slayer
even if you dont become chad youll end up not being a obese autistic NEET, and might even end up being GL in the end, theres no fucking downside of not trying, "muh james sapphire destroy himself" yea cause he had other factors that made him go mental, alot of you lead decent NT lives, even though you might feel as if youre not fitting in, eventually you will, people do grow up.

time and time again LMS theory is proven right
L- LOOKS
M- MONEY
S- STATUS

LMS theory states that u need atleast 2 of these to be successful in life, those who have nothing going for them, im sorry for u, but you shouldnt be sorry for yourself cause eitherways rotting will degrade you, your existence, and your reputation.

cant believe im saying smth so bluepilled but actually go and do something, everyone is useful materially, even betas are needed to build alpha's empire, society will not function if millions like you cry about their fate, thats why human technological and medical process has reached a steep curve where it isnt really going ahead since the last decade. some of you are so fucking selfish thats its horrid, we need to think as a united species, the world is gonna burn out and if we really want to continue this species we need to do things proportional to it, not rot on forums.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, greywind, Mog3D and 3 others
bumping this bluepill

Dnr but i agree (i think...)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and SLAY/NTs
95% of people on this website are htns

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mog3D, Latinolooksmaxxer and SLAY/NTs
.org = volcel chads :cool:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, greywind, Mog3D and 2 others
even if you dont become chad youll end up not being a obese autistic NEET, and might even end up being GL in the end, theres no fucking downside of not trying, "muh james sapphire destroy himself" yea cause he had other factors that made him go mental, alot of you lead decent NT lives, even though you might feel as if youre not fitting in, eventually you will, people do grow up.

time and time again LMS theory is proven right
L- LOOKS
M- MONEY
S- STATUS

LMS theory states that u need atleast 2 of these to be successful in life, those who have nothing going for them, im sorry for u, but you shouldnt be sorry for yourself cause eitherways rotting will degrade you, your existence, and your reputation.

cant believe im saying smth so bluepilled but actually go and do something, everyone is useful materially, even betas are needed to build alpha's empire, society will not function if millions like you cry about their fate, thats why human technological and medical process has reached a steep curve where it isnt really going ahead since the last decade. some of you are so fucking selfish thats its horrid, we need to think as a united species, the world is gonna burn out and if we really want to continue this species we need to do things proportional to it, not rot on forums.

Depends.

If you rot in off topic without actually looksmaxxing, then you might as well as be on .is.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
atleast some niggers try here
i rot in looksmaxxing section and when i feel like to chill i go to offtopic
.org is better then .is 100%

Whos in ur pfp