Being a manlet can destroy somebodies mental health

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Best example : @Cutecel2001
Decent looking harmonious face
Good physique lean with muscle mass

But 5'8
And he prolly is one of the most depressed mental autist user over here.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei, jinnu, aspiringexcel and 14 others
Water… just like being ugly, deformed, or autistic, even chads can go mentally insane under certain environmental feedback.. what’s your infatuation with targeting manlets?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Clqs, BeanletMogger and 9 others
I'm not depressed, but my brain is forcing me to have panic attacks after becoming an adult

The 5"6 finally hit when I stopped growing

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, aspiringexcel, pig_face and 6 others
what’s your infatuation with targeting manlets?
If I was a manlet with the same face I have right now
I would have 20k posts on incels.is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, zub111, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Just get LL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, 5'7 zoomer, mogre and 2 others

But 5'8
Im not 5'8". Im 5'7"

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, gr34ter, mirrormogger and 3 others
Im 5'8 and i am done with life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Cutecel2001
Just get LL
“Just get LL brooooo” jfl if you’re 5’8+ you just need face surgeries LL is pointless.

However I’ll get it most likely because I’m a dedicated looksmaxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah and 5.5psl

But 5'8
Piece of advice, ANYTHING can destroy someone's mental health. It all depends on said person.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, murdah and 5.5psl

But 5'8
14699.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Cutecel2001
@Cutecel2001 got meat riders on his pfp

In order of severity:
Micropenis>ugly>manlet>bald

If you have a micropenis, it's fucking over.
If you're ugly, it really sucks, but at least you can ogremaxx if you are tall or moneymaxx/statusmaxx if you are high IQ.
If you're a manlet, it kinda sucks, but it's not even that bad compared to the previous two.
If you're bald, just get on fin and/or get a hair transplant in Turkey, fairly easily fixable in the vast majority of cases, given that you have caught the hair loss early and didn't waste time.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Cutecel2001
5'8 is the worst height to be, people will gaslight you saying it's not short or barely below average, in reality you know it's death tier height.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gr34ter, butterworld, Cutecel2001 and 2 others
no way that guy is KHHV ive seen his face hes not ugly at all

• +1
Reactions: murdah
In order of severity:

If you're ugly, it really sucks, but at least you can ogremaxx if you are tall or moneymaxx/statusmaxx if you are high IQ.
If you're a manlet, it kinda sucks, but it's not even that bad compared to the previous two.
If you're bald, just get on fin and/or get a hair transplant in Turkey, fairly easily fixable in the vast majority of cases, given that you have caught the hair loss early and didn't waste time.
Literally describing me

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and murdah
“Just get LL brooooo” jfl if you’re 5’8+ you just need face surgeries LL is pointless.

However I’ll get it most likely because I’m a dedicated looksmaxer

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger, butterworld and JohnDoe
This @HTN_Mentalcel lanklet is the worst offender when it comes to gaslighting manlets, someone needs to break his legs so he comes down to our height

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
In order of severity:

Whether I agree with you depends on how you’re defining manlet

This @HTN_Mentalcel lanklet is the worst offender when it comes to gaslighting manlets, someone needs to break his legs so he comes down to our height
Nah you just don't have true manleyism, height is very important but my 5"6 chadlite friend never sees the end of it. He gets bullied constantly while you are walking around and "feel short". See the difference?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Nah you just don't have true manleyism, height is very important but my 5"6 chadlite friend never sees the end of it. He gets bullied constantly while you are walking around and "feel short". See the difference?
Tbh manletism is a state of mind, a BBC 5’4 tyronelet has 10 children meanwhile 5’8 “manlets” cry on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, soulless_npc and HTN_Mentalcel
Tbh manletism is a state of mind, a BBC 5’4 tyronelet has 10 children meanwhile 5’8 “manlets” cry on .org
5"4 tyrone will still be made fun of height

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and mirrormogger
Your 5'6 friend wears 2" lifts and there is no real difference walking height outside between him and me since i am 5'9 with shoes and he's probably 5'8ish with bigger shoes/lifts. So if he's short then so am i. If a 5'6 guy gets bullied what makes you think 5'8 doesn't?

• JFL
ban this gaslighting lanklet zoomer, all he does is gaslight manlets all day on this forum, lanky nigger

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and butterworld
Your 5'6 friend wears 2" lifts and there is no real difference walking height outside between him and me since i am 5'9 with shoes and he's probably 5'8ish with bigger shoes/lifts. So if he's short then so am i. If a 5'6 guy gets bullied what makes you think 5'8 doesn't?
Yes 2 inches is a lot, thats a whole standard deviation. Maybe even 1.5 standard deviations

Whether I agree with you depends on how you’re defining manlet

Manlet as in below average.
But now that I think about it, I'll have to clarify.
Generally I meant below average, but not significantly below average. Like 5'7 to 5'8.
Same obviously applies to being ugly.
If you are 5'1 or significantly facially deformed, it's probably even worse than having a micropenis.

ban this gaslighting lanklet zoomer, all he does is gaslight manlets all day on this forum, lanky nigger
I have said many times that height is just as important as face, they are not far apart from each other.

Yes 2 inches is a lot, thats a whole standard deviation. Maybe even 1.5 standard deviations
Keep gaslighting, you already exposed yourself as being 6 feet tall and telling manlets 5'8 is okay in one post and then another post saying 5'6 friend gets bullied.

• JFL
I have said many times that height is just as important as face, they are not far apart from each other.
so just say 5'8 is short and not the average and stop your bullshit

• JFL

But 5'8
height only matters if ur not ugly anyway

Manlet as in below average.
But now that I think about it, I'll have to clarify.
Generally I meant below average, but not significantly below average. Like 5'7 to 5'8.
Same obviously applies to being ugly.
If you are 5'1 or significantly facially deformed, it's probably even worse than having a micropenis.
Being 5’8 is worse than being bald? JBs won’t even go near you if you’re bald :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA

But 5'8
Being broke is even worse

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and HTN_Mentalcel
no way that guy is KHHV ive seen his face hes not ugly at all
he's either a larper/troll or mentally ill/schizo

both of which are very common in this shithole

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Being 5’8 is worse than being bald? JBs won’t even go near you if you’re bald :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You can easily fix bald, if you take appropriate measures for it once you notice some hair loss. Fin+hair tranplant basically fixes balding in the vast majority of cases. If you're a manlet, well, let's just say leg lengthening isn't even remotely as simple as getting a hair transplant and a pill.

so just say 5'8 is short and not the average and stop your bullshit
Do you hate me now? I like you as a user and dont want you to hate me.

You can easily fix bald, if you take appropriate measures for it once you notice some hair loss. Fin+hair tranplant basically fixes balding in the vast majority of cases. If you're a manlet, well, let's just say leg lengthening isn't even remotely as simple as getting a hair transplant and a pill.
Baldness might be easier to fix but the state of being bald is a death sentence compared to being 5’8

being 5’8 is a slight SMV drop but it’s not in the same category as subs 5’6 guys imo.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Do you hate me now? I like you as a user and dont want you to hate me.
i should have blocked you a while ago newfag but you are a brit so i will not, no more react spamming or gaslighting okay buddy?

• JFL
i should have blocked you a while ago newfag but you are a brit so i will not, no more react spamming or gaslighting okay buddy?
I'm not even brit I live in the UK but I'm a slavcel, I'm basically Asian living in the UK.