asymmetry repair

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Solstice
Many people here don't understand wolf's law or how it actually works. Im going to provide a guide that will be minimally painful (no smacking a hammer into your zygos) with real benefits.

We'll be applying the same method dentists use to fix teeth. When you get braces, your teeth are wired so there is a constant pressure remodeling your teeth. This is why your mouth hurts like a bitch after getting them..

For example, if you want to fix nose asymmetry. All you will need to do is apply a constant pressure forcing it into the direction needed for increased symmetry. Making a hardened claw cast that goes over your nasal bridge when you're sleeping will work perfectly, best part is you can do it at home:feelsautistic:.

Alternatively, if you can't build such a device, simply using your hand and pressing on the bone in the direction you want it to move should work too (keep in mind it has to last a while).

Keep in mind remodeling your nose for example shouldnt be too big of a challenge since teeth often shift a lot before and after, they often move full cms and are rotated significantly. Moving the nasal bridge a few mm is nothing in comparison.

I don't want to hear 'cope' in the replies, bone remodeling happens all the time and billions of people have had it done before, we're just using the same methods on a different spot.

• Love it
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Only wolf's law for ur skull is bimax & infra implants

Yayy!! I can't wait for ur guide @Imretarded?, please tag me so I can read ur wolf law guide I'm so excited.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
For example, if you want to fix nose asymmetry. All you will need to do is apply a constant pressure forcing it into the direction needed for increased symmetry. Making a hardened claw cast that goes over your nasal bridge when you're sleeping will work perfectly, best part is you can do it at home:feelsautistic:.

Alternatively, if you can't build such a device, simply using your hand and pressing on the bone in the direction you want it to move should work too (keep in mind it has to last a while).
Yayy!! I can't wait for ur guide @Imretarded?, please tag me so I can read ur wolf law guide I'm so excited.
Its not much of a guide since its very simple.

You could get a hard object and just lay on it when you're sleeping so you're naturally going to apply that pressure to the desires spot.

I've been using my method for a few weeks and have noticed the tip of my nasal bridge has moved to the left slightly. I'm going to apply further pressure around where the bridge and maxila meet so it's more smooth and proportionate.

Try for 60-300 seconds when you start. Just make sure to apply hard but not too hard that you snap your bone.

Last edited:
Keep in mind remodeling your nose for example shouldnt be too big of a challenge since teeth often shift a lot before and after
:feelsuhh:logic