Anyone know who this guy is and what surgeries he got?

habeebullah

habeebullah

Iron
He somehow went from subhuman to Chadlite, and from ethnic to white passing. If I had to guess i would assume that he got cantho, rhino, and infra implants. But i would like to know for sure

Attachments

• IMG_4938.jpeg
    IMG_4938.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 0
Idk id say only rhino and leanmax and maybe a hair transplant?

That is NOT the same dude lol :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, atlantean, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
yeah for colour obv but i meant overall shape. His eyes are more deepset and compact, he also doesn’t have much uee anymore either
He was literally smiling in the first photo. That and the contact lenses explain all the changes in the eyes from one picture to the other.

yeah for colour obv but i meant overall shape. His eyes are more deepset and compact, he also doesn’t have much uee anymore either
Theres a surgery for it.
Forgot whats its called
decompression something

Nah, his Instagram is @rahinkumar maybe you'll get a reply there. Iirc all he did was get rhino, and get lean. Then basic softmaxxing like using contacts etc.
Hes a massive frauder btw just look at some of his posts jfl. I wouldn't admire the pic of him you attached, it's very apparent that all he got was rhino.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Hes a massive frauder btw just look at some of his posts jfl. I wouldn't admire the pic of him you attached, it's very apparent that all he got was rhino.
yeah he looks low htn on his insta

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Iris depigmentation
Rhinoplasty Are the only obvious ones

I think he said he lost 40lbs and went tonDr Kassir for a rhinoplasty