Adriana Lima is smoking after I mogged her. She is sad.

jisko32

jisko32

Master

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rand anon, datboijj and 7 others
Disgusting brown skin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clqs, dopaminebeyondfried and 4 others
cant believe retards tell this
is better than this

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, datboijj, starvecell and 2 others
Bad picture vs a good picture. Please just stfu
sure, here are 2 selfies of both in the most similiar lighting i could find, you still think chadlite lima looks better?

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Nigga You look like a rat i would smash your face into the ground an shit in that ugly ass hair You have
you son of an ugly bitch. I took a cockroach out of your mother's pussy. I will kill your rat family.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Your hair looks like pubic hair
ugly shit skin cope. My hair mogs your whole norwood family. Also, my face is almost perfect.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and likenesss
you son of an ugly bitch. I took a cockroach out of your mother's pussy. I will kill your rat family.
You have no eyebrows, hooked nose short chin over eye area shit harmony and that shit ass hair You are subhuman at Best You can't be loved with that face and hair :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
You have no eyebrows, hooked nose short chin over eye area shit harmony and that shit ass hair You are subhuman at Best You can't be loved with that face and hair :lul::lul::lul:
my nose is straight, my features are good and I have perfect harmony+hair halo. Keep coping, shitskin

why do you think she looks indian?
Orbital darkening, bad infras, round eyes, bushy brows(good feature but adds to the curry look), tiny chin and skull, rough lips and bulbous nose tip.

cringe. What is the point of this post

Orbital darkening, bad infras, round eyes, bushy brows(good feature but adds to the curry look), tiny chin and skull, rough lips and bulbous nose tip.
over for her tbh. Mtb at best.

Disgusting brown skin
How is she still effortlessly mogging all women to have ever existed in old age and looking like she’s struggling to shit. How do we all cope knowing no woman moggs her

• +1
Taking Lima
He’s a retard
He uses a shit pic of Lima candid with focal distortion and Lima still moggs that fruaded picture of Square face hill
IMG 8429

Here’s a fair comparison. And this pic alone moggs all that Hill has, I’m being nice this isn’t event eh best pic of Lima one of her midder pics

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Clown Show and jisko32
How is she still effortlessly mogging all women to have ever existed in old age and looking like she’s struggling to shit. How do we all cope knowing no woman moggs her
she is almost perfect.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Shed mog so much harder if she didn’t squint like an aspie and her skin was whiter

She looks insane here

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, jisko32 and mrdouchebag
She looks 2/4 native american, 1/4 hispanic and 1/4 african american in those photos.
Still a fogger though.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Shed mog so much harder if she didn’t squint like an aspie and her skin was whiter

She looks insane here
View attachment 2896962
Her eyes are Natrally squinty or she’s autistic.

She moggs Swaure jaw Indian hill it’s not even debatable. She even bodymogg hill which is true as Lima had a shit body as well JFL. How do Indianhill copers cope @Beetlejuice

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
She looks 2/4 native american, 1/4 hispanic and 1/4 african american in those photos.
Still a fogger though.
More proof of her supreme beauty. This gives her maximum appeal compared to Indian hill who only appeals to Cumskins and Pajeets

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag and jisko32

Attachments

• 4104725_Snimok_ehkrana_2024-04-11_054254.png
    4104725_Snimok_ehkrana_2024-04-11_054254.png
    475.3 KB · Views: 0
@lucifer6969
ugly mtn thinks he mogs me (even his entire curry race don't)

I'm not him jfl don't u see the title nigger ( btw he is greeek ) + ur tiktok cel + kys monalisa+ u have shit orbitals

Last edited:
@lucifer6969
yes greek!!! brutal chin bro. Also what's wrong with Mona Lisa? She fogs your race.

Jfl yes brutal chin for a 13 kys at that time u were recessed cuck
no at 13 my chin was bigger. You still haven't answered what's wrong with Mona Lisa. Do you think I look like her?? She's pretty tho

no at 13 my chin was bigger. You still haven't answered what's wrong with Mona Lisa. Do you think I look like her?? She's pretty tho
Shes a woman who carez ☠️

No I was praising u when u said white looks good and i posted ur pic to give the eg of the most beautiful white person because it was 100 % relatable with that line 😍

• +1
She looks aesthetic asf smoking

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Latinolooksmaxxer and jisko32