Addressing all the "ill kill myself if i dont reach 180+ cm"

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
don't do it, take the white pill.

No amount of pussy or "JB appeal" is worth killing yourself over.

Love yourself and people will love you too.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, 5.5psl, Sny and 40 others
whitepill from rr pfp ? jbl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, n9wiff, based_pakichad421 and 5 others

Thank you synock you made my day better, I just got called a subhuman today and that I will die alone but you, you gave me a will to live, hope. I hope you will ascend and you will have 369 Stacies bouncing on your cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, tombradylover, sayi and 9 others
Thank you synock you made my day better, I just got called a subhuman today and that I will die alone but you, you gave me a will to live, hope. I hope you will ascend and you will have 369 Stacies bouncing on your cock
whitepill from rr pfp ? jbl
Being NT matters the most in highschool and college setting, ive seen ltns pull mtbs+

• +1
Reactions: user123456, 97baHater and otal_duu
Being so distraught over something like height (something that’s not a past decision and had zero control over) has to be the biggest cuck coping shit ever. There are hundreds of things you can improve in life and u are procrastinating in height. Agree with you fully bro

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, mathis, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
Just fraud with 3 inch lifts like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, Aero and synock21
Being so distraught over something like height (something that’s not a past decision and had zero control over) has to be the biggest cuck coping shit ever. There are hundreds of things you can improve in life and u are procrastinating in height. Agree with you fully bro
yes bro, but yeah if you are taller than 5'4, you should focus on legit anything else

• Love it
Reactions: LightStruck
Don’t worry I also got called ugly today and get called it a lot I’m gonna ascend tho god speed to u

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FBl, 97baHater and synock21
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and synock21
B!
U!
M!
P!

Don’t worry I also got called ugly today and get called it a lot I’m gonna ascend tho god speed to u
What environment do people call you ugly to ur face? Larp

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
yea stfu nigga u dont undesrstand how brutal being a manlet is

I go to all boys school
So? No ones ever called me ugly and i assure you i’m not a fucking model

Obvious larp bro

Unless this is like a rare one time thing then it’s larp

• JFL

Obvious larp bro

jfl normies will straight up tell u to Your face that ur ugly especially if there high ur just gl enough to not expierence it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin and UZB_Strebl

Obvious larp bro

No I get it all the time bro I’m very ugly and bloatcel

No I get it all the time bro I’m very ugly and bloatcel
I doubt your THAT strikingly ugly to the point where people cant help but call you ugly

Are you deformed?

• JFL
I doubt your THAT strikingly ugly to the point where people cant help but call you ugly

Are you deformed?
Ur so retarded u think people would call someone deformed ugly bahah ur so dumb that would be seen as morally wrong while if ur Ltn boy oh boy are u easy to call ugly lmfao no one would ever call someone deformed ugly bahaha

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and mirrormogger
Ur so retarded u think people would call someone deformed ugly bahah ur so dumb that would be seen as morally wrong while if ur Ltn boy oh boy are u easy to call ugly lmfao no one would ever call someone deformed ugly bahaha
Larp

You don’t get called ugly to ur face

I havent spoken to a girl my age in 5 years

If this isnt larp you’re probably a new fucking generative form of uglyness

• JFL
Larp

You don’t get called ugly to ur face

I havent spoken to a girl my age in 5 years

If this isnt larp you’re probably a new fucking generative form of uglyness
Whatever bro I’m not gonna argue with somebody on an incel forum whether I get called ugly or not u think I would be on this forum if I wasn’t called ugly ?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and 97baHater
jfl normies will straight up tell u to Your face that ur ugly especially if there high ur just gl enough to not expierence it
on my fucking life random normies have come up to me to tell me how ugly i am
tbh fuck normies, even niggas in class who are joking around always end up cooking me

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and UZB_Strebl

thanks man, i used to pull MTB to possible stacies. idk what happened, ig i got ugly asf

tbh fuck normies, even niggas in class who are joking around always end up cooking me
yea idk why this nigga finds it so unbeliavle and i feel like ltns who try to be Nt experiance this the most tho

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
yea idk why this nigga finds it so unbeliavle and i feel like ltns who try to be Nt experiance this the most tho
thats actually such a sad life.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Wow thats so deep and loving, i almost want to cry 😥

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Heightmaxxing is not cope, these kids need to be bp

• +1
Reactions: LightStruck
mf ive seen hundreds of ugly people being called ugly to their face in my school

• JFL
you dont understand 170cm+ is enough to pull girls but we wanna mog other men and not get mogged

hieght mogging feels so good and getting hight mogged makes u feel shit

• Woah
Reactions: synock21
you dont understand 170cm+ is enough to pull girls but we wanna mog other men and not get mogged

hieght mogging feels so good and getting hight mogged makes u feel shit
imo, face mogging is the best thing ever, though your right that height mogging is good. I love face mogging sub 5s every day

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, tombradylover and based_pakichad421

based white and nt pill

• JFL
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
THIS IS LITERALLY SO WHOLESOME IM TEARING UP.

I havent had a convo with a girl my age in 5.5 years

I havent made a new friend in 5.5 years, trust me i feel yall but still i’ve never even seen it irl even for super hideous people

What country r yall in? I think that matters

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga

Most sane Ramirez avi post

I thought you were gonna telll these minors to hop on tren before it was too late

• Love it
real my brother is 13 and bc of tiktok and shit he is obsessing over height lmao I hope he doesnt turn like y'all

I havent had a convo with a girl my age in 5.5 years

I havent made a new friend in 5.5 years, trust me i feel yall but still i’ve never even seen it irl even for super hideous people

What country r yall in? I think that matters
im indian :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: but i dont think anyone has done this to me

• So Sad
imo, face mogging is the best thing ever, though your right that height mogging is good. I love face mogging sub 5s every day
i always forget how brutal face mog is until i see a picture or video of myself with other people. with height it's pretty apparent if you're getting mogged immediately though

Most sane Ramirez avi post

I thought you were gonna telll these minors to hop on tren before it was too late
all the height maxxing things just ruin your face

i always forget how brutal face mog is until i see a picture or video of myself with other people. with height it's pretty apparent if you're getting mogged immediately though
do you face mog a lot too? face mog is the most brutal thing there is

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
do you face mog a lot too? face mog is the most brutal thing there is
both ways. i used to be ugly and never noticed it till i saw myself in videos and photos. now its the opposite, i never notice how good looking ive become until i see myself in videos or photos

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and synock21