Add a Pedo-Alert option to every thread!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
So whenever there's a possible pedo, or someone thinks he is, the user can then click the Pedo-Alert. And the thread would display a siren alerting everyone else to that user. Something like,
tenor.gif

PEDO-ALERT!

And don't stop there. Create a Larp-Alert. Nasty-Fucking-Whore-Alert. Nicca Using Low Income Discounted Internet-Alert. Etc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 9cel, lemonnz and 7 others
They should add a down syndrome alert for your abused ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Freixel, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
C83

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LowTierVitoBss, JohnDoe and 2 others
They should add a down syndrome alert for your abused ass
Nicca, you be kray-kray! Down syndrome people don't know how to use a forum!

17 YEARS
364 DAYS
23 HOURS
59 MINUTES
59 SECONDS
999 MILLISECONDS
999 MICROSECONDS
999 NANOSECONDS

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and BigJimsWornOutTires
17 YEARS
364 DAYS
23 HOURS
59 MINUTES
59 SECONDS
999 MILLISECONDS
999 MICROSECONDS
999 NANOSECONDS
Ugh. Down to the last nano, uh? Boogers. However. Spoiler alert too. The clock is imaginary thus to time. Same for money. Imaginary. Ugh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
What about broke nicca alert?

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and BigJimsWornOutTires
Most men are ephebophiles aka like 16-19 year old teenagers, not pedos.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
thats a good idea theres lots of pedos on here that need to get banned

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and LancasteR
That option would be heavily abused on here and many would find it to be hurtful.
Iโ€™m not black, but admittedly Iโ€˜m still known as "broke nicca" around some people.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
So whenever there's a possible pedo, or someone thinks he is, the user can then click the Pedo-Alert. And the thread would display a siren alerting everyone else to that user. Something like,
tenor.gif

PEDO-ALERT!

And don't stop there. Create a Larp-Alert. Nasty-Fucking-Whore-Alert. Nicca Using Low Income Discounted Internet-Alert. Etc.
i hit that on this thread weird ahh nigga

• JFL
Most men are ephebophiles aka like 16-19 year old teenagers, not pedos.
If the age gap is by a few years, I'm not looking. Only when the subject has severely ruined her mating device, around age 20, would it be appropriate for her to seek an age matching or passing her bodycount. Say her BC is 60, then if she wants to mate with such age, that's her choice. But if she's 15, regardless of her BC, 18 and older is too disturbing to entertain, thus, against the law, or should be in every nation in this world.

If the age gap is by a few years, I'm not looking. Only when the subject has severely ruined her mating device, around age 20, would it be appropriate for her to seek an age matching or passing her bodycount. Say her BC is 60, then if she wants to mate with such age, that's her choice. But if she's 15, regardless of her BC, 18 and older is too disturbing to entertain, thus, against the law, or should be in every nation in this world.
Maybe but once she's 18, the age of the man doesn't matter. 30-35 and 18 girl is fine. Below 18 i kinda agree, the guy should be 20 or below.

• +1
Maybe but once she's 18, the age of the man doesn't matter. 30-35 and 18 girl is fine. Below 18 i kinda agree, the guy should be 20 or below.
Indeed. Guys 20+ must maintain the leftover status. They get the sloppy leftovers. "Congratulations! That girl you liked when she was 15, is now 20 with her uterus hanging out and cold sore lips. Enjoy!"

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
It would be more efficient to have a gay alert

And every time a user enters a thread in which a gay has been detected, a loud alarm sounds and a female robotic voice screams "GAY DETECTED, CLEAN THE AREA, GAY DETECTED, CLEAN THE AREA"

• JFL
Indeed. Guys 20+ must maintain the leftover status. They get the sloppy leftovers. "Congratulations! That girl you liked when she was 15, is now 20 with her uterus hanging out and cold sore lips. Enjoy!"
Depends on culture i guess or if you get lucky. Western girls you're right but religious girls from other ethnicities you can easily find an 18-21 virgin girl even if you're late 20s.

• +1
Depends on culture i guess or if you get lucky. Western girls you're right but religious girls from other ethnicities you can easily find an 18-21 virgin girl even if you're late 20s.
There are many out there! But the roasties get all the attention.

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back