A man's prime is between age 25 and 30

depends on genetics to be fair, usually young guys look like ass because their diet has been mountain dew, vodka and chocolate with 2 hours of sleep every 72 hours

Cope all you want youngcels but this is the plain truth.

I'm occupying a managing position in a company where there are a lot of younglings and I live right next to a business school complex.

All the guys between age 18 and 25 look like low test puppies with no dimorphism and no masculinity.

All skinny twinks or fat fucks, gym has never been so popular yet none of them look like they lift.

There's no wonder why I'm getting eyefucked and hit on regularly by young girls in their early 20's.

After 30 is when the balding, the dad bods and the aging start to manifest, especially for the white boys. It usually goes downhill from there until 45 where it's totally over unless you're gifted genetically and can hold for dear life to your residual SMV.
Avg guy retains most of their looks going into 30s and even 40s

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz
Cope all you want youngcels but this is the plain truth.

I'm occupying a managing position in a company where there are a lot of younglings and I live right next to a business school complex.

All the guys between age 18 and 25 look like low test puppies with no dimorphism and no masculinity.

All skinny twinks or fat fucks, gym has never been so popular yet none of them look like they lift.

There's no wonder why I'm getting eyefucked and hit on regularly by young girls in their early 20's.

After 30 is when the balding, the dad bods and the aging start to manifest, especially for the white boys. It usually goes downhill from there until 45 where it's totally over unless you're gifted genetically and can hold for dear life to your residual SMV.

Attachments

• menPeak25Bro.mp4
    4.6 MB
Everyone peaks differently depending on their pheno (pretty boy or masc), and also how old they look. Some early bloomer pretty boys like Daniel Radcliff peak at 14, and some late bloomers peak in their late 20s/early 30s.