I don't understand why people say raw meat/dairy is bad

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

Silver
people say parasites, e coli, salmonella, toxins and all these fucking buzzwords but really there should be no problem with it if you eat good quality, good fed and 100% natural beef for example.

I have been eating raw meat and drinking raw (fermented)milk for awhile and my life has changed for the better ever since,

• +1
Reactions: odux, 3links2 and Ragnar
most people are intolerant to milk to some degree

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere
people say parasites, e coli, salmonella, toxins and all these fucking buzzwords
I have been eating raw meat and drinking raw (fermented)milk
Maxresdefault

dairy will give you fucking acne

• +1
Reactions: AySab and GabachoCopium
Yes ass fed raw dawg beef is my favourite snack

• JFL
Reactions: AySab
Nobody really says that though. They only talk about "parasites" (which aren't even parasites, they're all symbiotic), because they were brainwashed, but I've never heard anyone say something bad about the meat itself. People just think it's weird.

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Nobody really says that though. They only talk about "parasites" (which aren't even parasites, they're all symbiotic), because they were brainwashed, but I've never heard anyone say something bad about the meat itself. People just think it's weird
because people just follow the masses. never try anything but what everyone tells them to do

dairy will give you fucking acne
I rub raw beef fat on my face and drink like I said raw fermented milk nearly everyday and a good amount of it and I really don't get pimples anymore.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab and NoseProphecy
I rub raw beef fat on my face and drink like I said raw fermented milk nearly everyday and a good amount of it and I really don't get pimples anymore.
Are you deadass rn ?

• JFL
Reactions: AySab and NoseProphecy
Are you deadass rn ?
Hes talking about beef tallow, not pure raw beef fat, beef tallow is usually processed in a way thats safer and better for skin

• +1
what the fuck are u talking about
I mean I eat ass fed meat like Paul Aladino and Goatis 🤢🤢 preach while standing naked in Walmart and now I have sex 10 times a day, I am running for president, got to 3% body fat all thanks to those lunatics

I mean I eat ass fed meat like Paul Aladino and Goatis 🤢🤢 preach while standing naked in Walmart and now I have sex 10 times a day, I am running for president, got to 3% body fat all thanks to those lunatics
low inhib af

Op eats his cats litter don’t be surprised
its healthy for you dumbass. its beef fat not cow shit and that still wouldn't be bad if it was healthy cow shit

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
people say parasites, e coli, salmonella, toxins and all these fucking buzzwords but really there should be no problem with it if you eat good quality, good fed and 100% natural beef for example.

I have been eating raw meat and drinking raw (fermented)milk for awhile and my life has changed for the better ever since,
jews pushing their agenda and Pharma. They fuck up your health and skin with our soy boy foods and fund "research" against actual healthy shit. They make the problem and also make the solution to them, they have put us in a cycle that they profit off of endlessly, and most people buy it

• +1
Hes talking about beef tallow, not pure raw beef fat, beef tallow is usually processed in a way thats safer and better for skin
yes
jews pushing their agenda and Pharma. They fuck up your health and skin with our soy boy foods and fund "research" against actual healthy shit. They make the problem and also make the solution to them, they have put us in a cycle that they profit off of endlessly, and most people buy it
thank you. we have very similar minds, my friend.

Same I’ll stick to cow piss
I've seen some african niggas put their hair under cow piss and it gives it like a blonde yellow tint I believe.
Mqdefault

Update: here it is. its the mundari tribe.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Nobody really says that though. They only talk about "parasites" (which aren't even parasites, they're all symbiotic), because they were brainwashed, but I've never heard anyone say something bad about the meat itself. People just think it's weird.
can you please elaborate on the symbiotic part? im interested.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
can you please elaborate on the symbiotic part? im interested.
Basically they predigest the food the bacteria does. So people in third world countries who basically eat nothing but grains wouldn't even survive without them. Another thing is if the condition in your body isn't right, they wouldn't even be able to live inside of you. So that's why some people were unable to get parasites despite trying to do it on purpose. There was a university that started selling isolated parasites (trychonosis) back in the early 2000 in America to treat digestion-related problems. Don't know if they still do it.
But this all is based on a research by a single guy, who did it independently, so you chose whether to believe it or not. I follow it because it matches my experience.

Imagine getting acne from the food you eat jfl