How do I fix phimosis using subliminals only?

widdi

widdi

😔
As we all know, it’s gay to touch your dick so any of the normie Reddit tier copes to fix phimosis are out of the question. Therefore, my solution to fixing my phimosis was subliminals. However, I am in a bit of a bind since it’s also gay to think about dicks, so I would prefer to think of analogous yet non overtly sexual situations that would prompt my foreskin to self correct. Any ideas?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, slavicpsycho, Lethbridge and 3 others
ur an actual bot bro, what r all of these words

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, AySab, distance decay and 1 other person
phimosis is when your foreskin is very tight and you can't pull it back to your glans

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Lemme rephrase so the terminally online 90 IQ fags understand:

Ayo my foreskin don’t be bussin no cap I finna go ER on this bitch. What do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, AySab and distance decay
As we all know, it’s gay to touch your dick so any of the normie Reddit tier copes to fix phimosis are out of the question. Therefore, my solution to fixing my phimosis was subliminals. However, I am in a bit of a bind since it’s also gay to think about dicks, so I would prefer to think of analogous yet non overtly sexual situations that would prompt my foreskin to self correct. Any ideas?
I have a routine to open my foreskin. It worked for 4 years ago I’m lose as fuck Bhai.

• +1
I have a routine to open my foreskin. It worked for 4 years ago I’m lose as fuck Bhai.
Did you have to touch your dick (ew)? What if I SEAmaxxed a gook from Thailand to do it for me? Thoughts?

• +1
Did you have to touch your dick (ew)? What if I SEAmaxxed a gook from Thailand to do it for me? Thoughts?
Thought you were being serious but okay

• +1
Stop being homophobic and touch your dick incel

• +1
Vacum Cleaner on ur dick

• +1
Thought you were being serious but okay
I’m serious. What PSL differential would I need to have over a woman to fix my phimosis for me? If the difference is too big I won’t be able to get it up and it’ll ruin the entire experience since I can pull it back when I’m not erect, but I have to be attractive enough for a woman to agree to this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and vzidel
I’m serious. What PSL differential would I need to have over a woman to fix my phimosis for me? If the difference is too big I won’t be able to get it up and it’ll ruin the entire experience since I can pull it back when I’m not erect, but I have to be attractive enough for a woman to agree to this.
Retard no one will do it for you

• +1
Lemme rephrase so the terminally online 90 IQ fags understand:

Ayo my foreskin don’t be bussin no cap I finna go ER on this bitch. What do?
eat it

• +1
bro women will straight up eat dick cheese for Chad are you even blackpilled?
I’m sure you aren’t Chad. Plus dick cheese is diffferent from not being able to pull foreskin back and have sex

• JFL
I’m sure you aren’t Chad. Plus dick cheese is diffferent from not being able to pull foreskin back and have sex
FUCKKKKK IM GONNA DIE ALONE NOOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and NoseProphecy