you’re poor because your not doing this

D

Deleted member 12189

Iron
started my lead gen agency 1 month ago now I have 3 clients, predict I will make ~6k in performance fees by the end of the month. (not 100% sure yet since it’s my first month of actually delivering results)

I only started with $100 and I’ve made it all back anyway after getting $500 startup fee from a client I signed today.

but while I was doing this solo, I now understand that there was a better, more time effective way to reach this point.

solo (light triad) - do 100 dms / emails / calls per day and in 1-2 month might have at least 1 client.

slave master (hyper dark triad) - mass hire and train like 20 - 30 virtual assistants from low income areas (Bangladesh and the Philippines) and only pay them commission based on if you close a deal that they set for you. imagine 30 ppl working 8 hours daily on your behalf. 240 man hours daily…. fuckkkkkkk :owo::owo:

956A27CB 08AB 42BB 88BF 7D7121FD86A5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 24444, mug and 2 others
started my lead gen agency 1 month ago now I have 3 clients, predict I will make ~6k in performance fees by the end of the month. (not 100% sure yet since it’s my first month of actually delivering results)

I only started with $100 and I’ve made it all back anyway after getting $500 startup fee from a client I signed today.

but while I was doing this solo, I now understand that there was a better, more time effective way to reach this point.

solo (light triad) - do 100 dms / emails / calls per day and in 1-2 month might have at least 1 client.

slave master (hyper dark triad) - mass hire and train like 20 - 30 virtual assistants from low income areas (Bangladesh and the Philippines) and only pay them commission based on if you close a deal that they set for you. imagine 30 ppl working 8 hours daily on your behalf. 240 man hours daily…. fuckkkkkkk :owo::owo:

View attachment 2024412
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 15302 and 2 others
Mirin my next business was going to be something similar a recruitment service but as a software.

Promote it through YouTube and build up its Valuation then sell it for $100M+

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189 and Deleted member 24444
JFL the absolute state of online businesses today this is why I reject 99% of businesses who ask me for promotions through dms not promoting a fucking business where it’s workers are based in shitholes with no skills.

I feel bad for anyone whose contracting with such businesses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
JFL the absolute state of online businesses today this is why I reject 99% of businesses who ask me for promotions through dms not promoting a fucking business where it’s workers are based in shitholes with no skills.

I feel bad for anyone whose contracting with such businesses
what platform are you on how much you get paid? gonna start social medias for inbound marketing next month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
what platform are you on how much you get paid? gonna start social medias for inbound marketing next month
YouTube and TikTok

Tried Instagram been worthless after 2019.

Also what’s your niche in? I imagine your working with service based businesses and product based businesses like ecom stores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189
Also what’s your niche in? I imagine your working with service based businesses and product based businesses like ecom stores
no I’m an appointment setting agency for commercial cleaners in the US

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Lmao my friend is rich from just knowing rich dudes. They just bail him out w hundreds of thousands whenever shit goes wrong. Imagine actually working

Lmao my friend is rich from just knowing rich dudes. They just bail him out w hundreds of thousands whenever shit goes wrong. Imagine actually working
Water networking is everything once again you haven’t provided any value in any conversation you’ve had, no wonder why you’re poor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
no I’m an appointment setting agency for commercial cleaners in the US
US nigga I thought you were from the UK makes sense because closing clients in the UK is a fucking pain

• +1
what do you do for living? everyday I see you here no matter what time

what / who is financing your daily racial ramblings and experiments

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6128
>not doing this
maybe i'm not doing it because i don't know the first thing about this? everyone wants to be the next conman iman gadzhi.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 23778
Water networking is everything once again you haven’t provided any value in any conversation you’ve had, no wonder why you’re poor
what do you do for living? everyday I see you here no matter what time

what / who is financing your daily racial ramblings and experiments
My friends are rich so i dont need to do much. They just give me a bunch of money to trade and thats it. One dude paid for my nose job. I got trapped overseas due to having covid too and the man paid everything off as well lul. Dont project your broke boy insecurities. I know guys worth more than youll ever make in your entire existence

>not doing this
maybe i'm not doing it because i don't know the first thing about this? everyone wants to be the next conman iman gadzhi.
Ye I noticed the spike in all these SMMA gurus its fucking tough man.

Anyways what OP is doing is simple as fuck, put a little brain power and figure it out yourself

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Ye I noticed the spike in all these SMMA gurus its fucking tough man.

Anyways what OP is doing is simple as fuck, put a little brain power and figure it out yourself
my brainpower is missing which is why i am poor

I did 1000 upwork emails never got one client, came close though
do you have a good way of getting clients? im willing to pay or give commission if you actually have a good way that isnt outdated or very common
no ones doing it only for commission, not anyone that would actually get you a client

Id love a mentor, and I have alot of skills to offer in return. lemme know if your interested in my dms

do you have a good way of getting clients? im willing to pay or give commission if you actually have a good way that isnt outdated or very common
Holy fucking brutal

What service were you offering? How many even responded back ?

• +1
Holy fucking brutal

What service were you offering? How many even responded back ?
this was at peak saturation btw, atleast I think it was. I was offering content editing, which included thumbnails. This was at the time andrew tate was pretty popular but not banned yet, and the new way to get people to watch your videos was by posting tiktoks with text on the screen, aswell as emojis and small animations. I was very close to getting a client on youtube to do thumbnails for 25 a video. I think about 90-50 responded. I realized what was really going on after I make an account looking for people to fulfill my editing needs (just to see the competition and to find other people to fulfill my services) and there were so many foreign men who would happy watch and edit a 2 hour video and turn the video into tiktoks, youtube shorts and instagram reels for 5$. Then I realized wtf is SMMA. At the same time I see stories of people getting good paying clients and living a good life young, I also helped somone else get their first client for 500 a month but I never got anything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 12189
this was at peak saturation btw, atleast I think it was. I was offering content editing, which included thumbnails. This was at the time andrew tate was pretty popular but not banned yet, and the new way to get people to watch your videos was by posting tiktoks with text on the screen, aswell as emojis and small animations. I was very close to getting a client on youtube to do thumbnails for 25 a video. I think about 90-50 responded. I realized what was really going on after I make an account looking for people to fulfill my editing needs (just to see the competition and to find other people to fulfill my services) and there were so many foreign men who would happy watch and edit a 2 hour video and turn the video into tiktoks, youtube shorts and instagram reels for 5$. Then I realized wtf is SMMA. At the same time I see stories of people getting good paying clients and living a good life young, I also helped somone else get their first client for 500 a month but I never got anything
JFL

If you doing content editing why the fuck would you go on Upwork you'd have been better off building an email list of content creators and cold emailing them asking if they needed the service and don't fucking tell me you Individually wrote all 1000 emails

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 12189

no ones doing it only for commission, not anyone that would actually get you a client

Id love a mentor, and I have alot of skills to offer in return. lemme know if your interested in my dms

upwork is such a meme hahaahaha. I watched this black SMMA dude who swore by it, but it’s so bullshit especially for the prices they charge.

what do you wanna know , just how to get clients?