You are fucked at age 25

Nobody really gives a shit about hard work irl, the harder you work the more your boss or whoever will just take advantage of you without giving you real rewards.
You still need some structure and a good work ethic but yeah the whole work hard and grind until your hair falls off is mental illness and propagated by the rich class to make more slaves.

*intelligent families.
No. First of all natural intelligence is like looks, it doesn’t spread through families like you’re thinking it does, it kind of just appears within families sometimes. The best example of why intelligence is cope and connections are everything though is look at the Kardashians, the only smart one was the lawyer father and yet all are still successful because of their connections. That shows that 1. Smart parent does not result in smart kid automatically, and 2. Intelligence without connections is nothing, yet connections without intelligence is still everything.

Secondly, maximizing intelligence happens in almost every good family (i say good, I literally just mean wealthy, it can be a shitty family but as long as they’re wealthy the kids are going to go to top level schools and end up with above average intelligence levels, or bare minimum above the intelligence levels they WOULD HAVE HAD if they hadn’t gone to a good school.)
Imagine how retarded the kardashians would’ve been if they were from a trailer park.

I promise you, literally nothing matters for success except social connections. Intelligence does not do anything for success. You likely have neither so I don’t know why you’re coping so hard on this tbh

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.