Would you wake up with a pajeet accent, Indian nationality and name as Suresh Hardeep if you could look like Salludon (or any other ethnic chad)

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Inb4 ethnic chads don't exist :soy::soy::soy:

I think you would be severely downgraded but you should be still be able to get a white HTB+. However ethnic girls just won't see past your subhumanity unfortunately.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Autismcel and bloomercel
Suresh is bigger failo than hardeep tbh, hardeep goes hard esp if gl

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Alt Number 3, Bajio and 3 others
IG OP HAS DOXXED HIMSELF

• JFL
Reactions: ketamin, yen and dna_cel
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman
I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
nationality and name can be changed. but that currycel accent is too brutal ngl

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ilovetakis
After years / decades of training. Some people never get rid.
That's true yea but if I had a Chad face I'd take some acting classes to try and change my accent cuz that would be my only failo

• +1
Inb4 ethnic chads don't exist :soy::soy::soy:

I think you would be severely downgraded but you should be still be able to get a white HTB+. However ethnic girls just won't see past your subhumanity unfortunately.
Mirin avi
Where's it from?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RuggedAscender
Obviously.
"Wow, Suresh? What a nice name you have! Tell me more about Indian culture! I love your accent, so sexy haha"

• JFL
In the last year or two, Indians have become the most hated people on the planet. Doesn't matter how chad you are, if things continue like this and they most likely will then you are completely fucked being an indian. Besides, who wants to be a hindu anyways? pagan meme tier people who eat cow dung.

• JFL
In the last year or two, Indians have become the most hated people on the planet. Doesn't matter how chad you are, if things continue like this and they most likely will then you are completely fucked being an indian. Besides, who wants to be a hindu anyways? pagan meme tier people who eat cow dung.

hinduism isn't pagan
It's stated in vedas dumbass

Literally worship idols/statues and consider cows/elephants holy so yes it is.
Idol worship is also disregarded In vedas what are you on?
I'm taking about the base of hinduism dumbfuck
We don't worship 'idols' we worship god through them nigga

Idol worship is also disregarded In vedas what are you on?
I'm taking about the base of hinduism dumbfuck
We don't worship 'idols' we worship god through them nigga
no you're idol worshippers ,get the fuck out of here u niggas literally eat and bathe in cow shit

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
no you're idol worshippers ,get the fuck out of here u niggas literally eat and bathe in cow shit
?
Not my fault that some are literal retards
to do that shit

Last edited:
?
Not my fault that some are literal retards
???? some??????????? don't try and play coy, you know most of your countrymen partake in such activities. You believe the anus of the cow will make you rich and contains a god. Seriously.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
It got even more fucked when they started to support Israel. Arabs got super mad.

???? some??????????? don't try and play coy, you know most of your countrymen partake in such activities. You believe the anus of the cow will make you rich and contains a god. Seriously.
Tales from Allah's shin

:lul:

And only retard inbredcels take part in those activities u cunt
Also yall islamics drink camel piss so stfu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back