Would you have kids if you ascended to Chad through surgeries?

WOULD YOU?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
P

philosopher

Silver
you got some aspie surgeries and one day you reached that mythological creature that is called Chad

you also graduated from a STEM field and are set for a good career

now you are conflicted about getting into a ltr and maybe building a family or living the bachelor life forever

but even if you ltr a stacy, your genes are be so subhuman that the kids will 100% be below average in every department - face, height, frame etc

what would you do?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 61307 and murdah
@HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico @Michael Myers @DelonLover1999 @edodalic29

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and edodalic29
Maybe, if I could get like a tall, smart htb+ with a good jaw and frame and then get embryo selection done with her then absolutely, cuz then the kids would be genuine tall chadlite high iq moggers without surgeries

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Deleted member 61307 and murdah
Maybe, if I could get like a tall, smart htb+ with a good jaw and frame and then get embryo selection done with her then absolutely, cuz then the kids would be genuine tall chadlite high iq moggers without surgeries
no thats the catch, your kids will be below average due to your subhuman genes in face, height and frame

iq is kinda random

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and murdah
no thats the catch, your kids will be below average due to your subhuman genes in face, height and frame

iq is kinda random
Oh I didn’t read lol, in that case no

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and philosopher
i wanna die by 40 no kids no wife bunch of stds lungs full of coke

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
Yes idc how my kids look no way they can mog me

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Ye because I have some mogger Features naturally and they could come out pretty okay

• So Sad
Yes idc how my kids look no way they can mog me
yes but would you care about your offspring looking good and mogging other their peers?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and edodalic29

iq is kinda random
Thats not how genes work nigga. Recombination of both genes are what the children will inherit. Dumb hypothetical because thats not gonna happen

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Thats not how genes work nigga. Recombination of both genes are what the children will inherit. Dumb hypothetical because thats not gonna happen
have blackops2cel breed with whatever stacy you can find and the kids will look bad

actually blackops2cel is not a good example tbh he has mogger pct anything can happen but you get the point

• JFL
  • So Sad
have blackops2cel breed with whatever stacy you can find and the kids will look bad

actually blackops2cel is not a good example tbh he has mogger pct anything can happen but you get the point
IMG 7786 this is a better example, and their kids came out fine

• JFL
  • So Sad
View attachment 2900407 this is a better example, and their kids came out fine
except the ipd marko jaric is a mogger with good lower 3rd and height+frame, lima had dolphin ipd so they offset eachother on the kids

and their kids look lackluster and are FEMALES so they can fraud with fakeup to look at least average

• +1
  • So Sad
except the ipd marko jaric is a mogger with good lower 3rd and height+frame, lima had dolphin ipd so they offset eachother on the kids

and their kids look lackluster and are FEMALES so they can fraud with fakeup to look at least average
fair

• So Sad
yes but would you care about your offspring looking good and mogging other their peers?
Yes possibly , hopefully i get him on hgh or something while in puberty

• So Sad
you got some aspie surgeries and one day you reached that mythological creature that is called Chad

you also graduated from a STEM field and are set for a good career

now you are conflicted about getting into a ltr and maybe building a family or living the bachelor life forever

but even if you ltr a stacy, your genes are be so subhuman that the kids will 100% be below average in every department - face, height, frame etc

what would you do?
Well for starters my genes aren’t entirely subhuman yet. Im 6’3 And i have a good base for ascending to chad anyways so me personally i don’t think im gonna need many surgeries anyways. All my features are good and androgynous (nose isn’t so great). If I ascend to chad through surgery it now means that im on the market to attract more attractive looking women and if my wife is also good looking then my children won’t end up subhuman at all in the slightest. They will be mostly likely autistic tho so im never gonna reproduce god cursed me

Isn't that the point of wanting to attract and have sex with a foid?

I would get a surrogate with a nordic stacy's eggs to have mogger sons