Why women cannot afford to sleep with 100s of men for their own true feeling of happiness. They lose their femininity

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
We have testosterone and hold a billion sperm cells. Women only hold a couple 100 egg cells. So for us we would be following our biology to sleep around and amass a big body-count. For them? Less so.

The point is they still do and that's why they become numb and lose their femininity, because they are going around sleeping with guys going against their biology. If you are educated on this you know women release a hormone named oxytocin whenever they have sex and it's an emotional one. This leaves them feeling attached to the person they have had sex with and so whenever they have casual sex, they fast have to get over that person they just had sex with.

The more casual sex partners, the more getting over they have to do and eventually it becomes too much, leaving them feel numb and empty. For a woman sex is not just physical, it's mental. Unlike a man where it's just physical. Women aren't designed to have many sexual partners. This is where the term 'damaged slut' comes from. This is why a damaged slut cannot look in the twinkling eye of a toddler and feel joy lighting that woman's face up.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, thecel, Deleted member 16279 and 14 others
This is why a damaged slut cannot look in the twinkling eye of a toddler and feel joy lighting that woman's face up.
This type of person has the spirituality of a chair and are evil people w

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, thecel, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others
"Damaged sluts" are becoming increasingly common in North America and Western, Central and Northern Europe.
They are very evil women who celebrate the death of babies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Entschuldigung, Nautica and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
We have testosterone and hold a billion sperm cells. Women only hold a couple 100 egg cells. So for us we would be following our biology to sleep around and amass a big body-count. For them? Less so.

The point is they still do and that's why they become numb and lose their femininity, because they are going around sleeping with guys going against their biology. If you are educated on this you know women release a hormone named oxytocin whenever they have sex and it's an emotional one. This leaves them feeling attached to the person they have had sex with and so whenever they have casual sex, they fast have to get over that person they just had sex with.

The more casual sex partners, the more getting over they have to do and eventually it becomes too much, leaving them feel numb and empty. For a woman sex is not just physical, it's mental. Unlike a man where it's just physical. Women aren't designed to have many sexual partners. This is where the term 'damaged slut' comes from. This is why a damaged slut cannot look in the twinkling eye of a toddler and feel joy lighting that woman's face up.
I'd argue once a woman has slept with 10+ men it no longer is a mental thing for her, it has become a validation thing and trying to get as much elite Chad dick in her as possible.

So in other words, she has same logic as a man (Chad)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Preoximerianas and ChristianChad
Basically were all fucked

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Newkid, Deleted member 16220 and ChristianChad
Oh yes this and the fact that the sperm itself changes their DNA of not only the female but her offspring.

If she's taken Chad D for a decade then decides to have offspring with a short beta male there's a high prabability that the offspring will have the height characteristics of the Chad. Also, over time the more Chad DNA she takes the more masculine traits whe will have both physically and mentally. She will have her entire phenotype chaned over time and have a slut face.

Another thing not mentioned is this is biblical. Marriage was defined as when the man and women have sex they're now married their souls are now connected or married together in some way. Just sleeping around with random people will continue to have spiritual connections and attachments to these people. You will be competing with the Chad's in the physical form and their souls. I have no idea about this but I remember a video of a priest who was talking about the biblical ramifications of being a whore.

In the end with the way our society is set up (college, Holywood, internet, social media, feminism, governement raping of men and enabling a sexual free market for women has turned nearly all American women into whores that willingly kill their unborn babies, have no good morals at all, take no accountability for their actions and live life on easy mode if they're sexual degenerates.

As I stated in many threads now. Go for an Amish girl or go live in a third world country that's the only way to have a long term or life long relationship that's successful. If you're a Chad and only care about sex well this is by far the best time in history to be alive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Canwefixit, TrestIsBest, Nautica and 5 others
science.. u beling in reddit bhai

science.. u beling in reddit bhai

Your mum belongs in reddit and I am not your bhai

No need to get jealous

You degenerate rotting incel gamer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617

No offense but this reads a bit like pseudoscience; oxytocin and bonding hormones are a thing for both genders; abudance of oxytocin influences a female's degree of affection towards their own children, sure, but that's pretty much it, it strengthens monogamy in both genders the same way.

You have a point when you say that women aren't designed to have many sexual partners, which is why hypergamy exists while men would be happy to fuck almost any healthy female.

This, however, isn't related to sex being "mental" for women and "physical" for men; there's just different evopsych patterns that nature has set in place to maximize each gender's efficiency (men want to fuck everything, women want to fuck the best).

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
No offense but this reads a bit like pseudoscience; oxytocin and bonding hormones are a thing for both genders; abudance of oxytocin influences a female's degree of affection towards their own children, sure, but that's pretty much it, it strengthens monogamy in both genders the same way.

You have a point when you say that women aren't designed to have many sexual partners, which is why hypergamy exists while men would be happy to fuck almost any healthy female.

This, however, isn't related to sex being "mental" for women and "physical" for men; there's just different evopsych patterns that nature has set in place to maximize each gender's efficiency (men want to fuck everything, women want to fuck the best).
That's sensible

Yeah agree bro based, we men are the key which unlocks the lock (women)
A lock cannot unlock another lock, meaning women are not meant to sleep around like men are, we are meant to spread our seed. Us men run the world..

Being 27 honestly I have kinda lost a but of hope finding a good girl whose got low body count etc, thinking if it's worth even getting a gf and just spin plates tbh.

Unless I can get a curry hijabi girl whose pretty and virgin via arrangemarraige lol

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
This was so sad to read. Everyone knows it's true, but men would never prevent female hypergamy, it benefits them and they anyway think with their small willie.

What always gets me about nerds on this place is the way they interpret things in an 'absolute black and white' sense

1. When and where did I say that men are turned on physically and women are turned on mentally? Didn't I say women were turned on in both ways? And men just one? Ok so fuckwit mistake 1#

2. When did I say men didn't possess the hormone oxytocin? What I implied was women have more.. Aaaand there we have fuckwit mistake 2#

3. You are correct I have a point about that, as I have a point about all 3 things. Do your research and learn about these nuances. You aren't educated on it yet piping up and yacking like you are. Infact, the reason you believe it's pseudo science is due to the very fact it is not 'mainstream' science and been put across in a down to earth dumbed down way.

Go do your research anyway - whoevers' alt you are you stupid fuckwit. Women are turned on MENTALLY as well as physically. Men are exclusively turned on physically. If they feel affection towards to the girl because she is soft, feminine, sweet & submissive that might give them a love-erection, but it's never on the same level for as how turned on what a woman can get from a man being dominant and masculine as a layman's example (While meeting the looks threshold)

What always gets me about nerds on this place is the way they interpret things in an 'absolute black and white' sense

1. When and where did I say that men are turned on physically and women are turned on mentally? Didn't I say women were turned on in both ways? And men just one? Ok so fuckwit mistake 1#

2. When did I say men didn't possess the hormone oxytocin? What I implied was women have more.. Aaaand there we have fuckwit mistake 2#

3. You are correct I have a point about that, as I have a point about all 3 things. Do your research and learn about these nuances. You aren't educated on it yet piping up and yacking like you are. Infact, the reason you believe it's pseudo science is due to the very fact it is not 'mainstream' science and been put across in a down to earth dumbed down way.

Go do your research anyway - whoevers' alt you are you stupid fuckwit. Women are turned on MENTALLY as well as physically. Men are exclusively turned on physically. If they feel affection towards to the girl because she is soft, feminine, sweet & submissive that might give them a love-erection, but it's never on the same level for as how turned on what a woman can get from a man being dominant and masculine as a layman's example (While meeting the looks threshold)
You might want to learn how to debate like an actual human being instead of barking at me. You could have summarized this entire post with "I know more than you and I am right", which is completely redundant. I suggest you have a look at how oxytocin works in relation to monogamous relationships, and the way in which females can and often will feel attracted to men who don't necessarily act "dominant and masculine".

Don't bother typing up an answer to this, I won't even look at it. I've wasted enough time on you already.

You might want to learn how to debate like an actual human being instead of barking at me. You could have summarized this entire post with

All I have to say to that dickhead, is don't try and mother fucking well classify what someone has said, as pseudo-science, IF you want to fucking debate them. You stupid socially inept fuck!

And imagine after that having the literal audacity to tell that same person that they are not debating like a human? HAHAHA!!!

I suggest you have a look at how oxytocin works in relation to monogamous relationships, and the way in which females can and often will feel attracted to men who don't necessarily act "dominant and masculine".

And once again you have taken it upon your dumb Zoomer self to cherry-pick something I have said and turned it into an ABSOLUTE statement.

Acting 'dominant and masculine' was a layman's example and I knew you would take it the wrong way because you are a thick as pig shit Zoomer without critical thinking skills, so I specifically clarified this.

Here you are as just a reminder you dumb fuck:

but it's never on the same level for as how turned on what a woman can get from a man being dominant and masculine as a layman's example (While meeting the looks threshold)

^^^^^^^ LAYMAN'S EXAMPLE. Meaning women can have attraction to a man with other traits that turn them on mentally also. It varies. The layman's example was the one MOST are associated with. It was to dumb it down.

Don't bother typing up an answer to this, I won't even look at it. I've wasted enough time on you already.

Yeah you damn well won't respond, because you're wrong and are posting strawman arguments from your strawman hut.

Do your research before you come at somebody. Nothing you said was disputed in any of my posts. You just typed shit for the sake of it. I spoke in a down to earth way so guys could connect and so you attributed it as 'pseudo bro science'. You're a shallow twerp for real. Get an independent thought for once in your life and stop looking at how things 'appear' on the surface.

Last edited:

Last edited:
No offense but this reads a bit like pseudoscience

None taken, faggot.

Your Zoomer 'intuition' for something being TOO fantasy based to be true told you it wasn't BASED and real life enough to be true

HOWEVER

You are wrong:

And there is more evidence showing EVEN the women with lower sexual desire can be aroused MENTALLY

So take your PSEUDO SCIENCE remark, simply because I worded my op with down to earth charisma, AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR BATTY

Faggot

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Oxytocin is #1 cuck hormone for males

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Unmoggablegingercel
Casual sex for women is unnatural and very damaging to society

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Chadethnic101, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
Based thread Ravi

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Casual sex for women is unnatural and very damaging to society
We don't know that yet, because the foids with high bodycounts and impaired pair bonding abilities, as well as men who are denied being good enough for hookups are such a new generation we haven't yet seen them go through the stages.

You won't actually get an idea how those foids and guys end up for another 10 years or so sadly.

One thing I can say is I have met 2 foids who were sluts from my childhood school and both have descended hard and both have unhappy lives now, however u can't assert anything from such a small sample size.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Unmoggablegingercel
I personally think an LTR for a foid where they are constantly fucking and releasing oxytocin and bonding is worth at least 3 one night stands. So for example if a girl has had 5 LTRS of around 6 months it’s equal to around 15 bodies of ONS in terms in the amount of damage it has done to their ability to pair bond with another man long term. Oxytocin is like a drug if it keeps being released it gets desensitized and makes the bond weaker in the future. It’s like tape the first time you stick it the bond is strong but each time you rip it off and stick it on again it gets weaker and weaker. Foids are meant to submit to one man in their lives maybe 2 if he dies but certainly not over 5 like the norm is nowadays and going against biology and nature will have dire consequences.