Why the fuck do girls wanna be so tall?

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Have you ever heard a woman complaining that she wants to be taller? I have heard this regularly from most women in my life. Even the tall females complain about how they want to be even taller even though if they were any taller they would look uncacnny. I’ve literally never heard a female say she wants to be shorter, not even the 6 foot girls ever complain about being tall. I’ve only heard of girls complaining about wanting to be taller, not shorter. I have seen female friends fight over whos taller than the other more than i have seen men fight over whos taller than another.

Do they not realise being above 6 foot is unattractive? The extremely tall girls seem to not be insecure about their height but actuall proud of it. Mabye its because it signals high status? But for attracting men the best height for women is 5’3-5’9, not 5’10+.

Do you agree with me? Have you noticed this in your life also? What do you think the reason for this is?

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk and bloomercel
And how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Being tall is associated with high class and ideal female height is 5’8" - 5'10".

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ASM5, BrahminBoss, LegitUser and 3 others
Only manlets have an issue with full-grown women.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and mogre
They want to be tall to fog short men
They want to be tall because it is highclass
They want to be tall, so they can get taller men
They want to be tall because tall is more pretty
They want to be tall because they want taller children

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, LegitUser, aspiringexcel and 3 others
It's all about being better than other people (other women in this case).

That's why they use heels even though they are uncomfortable.

That's why they want a tall boyfriend too. It's not "muh protection" or any other bullshit theory. They want their boyfriend to mog other men so they can be better than other women.

That's why they travel and post pictures online so they can be better than other women.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, LegitUser, romanstock and 2 others
Have you ever heard a woman complaining that she wants to be taller? I have heard this regularly from most women in my life. Even the tall females complain about how they want to be even taller even though if they were any taller they would look uncacnny. I’ve literally never heard a female say she wants to be shorter, not even the 6 foot girls ever complain about being tall. I’ve only heard of girls complaining about wanting to be taller, not shorter. I have seen female friends fight over whos taller than the other more than i have seen men fight over whos taller than another.

Do they not realise being above 6 foot is unattractive? The extremely tall girls seem to not be insecure about their height but actuall proud of it. Mabye its because it signals high status? But for attracting men the best height for women is 5’3-5’9, not 5’10+.

Do you agree with me? Have you noticed this in your life also? What do you think the reason for this is?
If you don’t like tall bitches you’re gay. I’m not talking about 5 foot 10 plus but 5 foot 7-9 is the best. Long arms, long legs and good proportions are very important

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
i like tall women only sad thing is im short so they would never go for me