Why many people here have social anxiety

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
“Social anxiety is being egotistic” - Richard Branson
People who tend to care about themselves more/are narcissistic are more likely to have social anxiety. The reason for this is because they value themselves so highly so that when they make a mistake, they take it more seriously/impactful than a regular person would. The more you think about yourself, the more likely you are to have anxiety/be high inhib.

Im assuming on average, people on .org are more likely to be narcissistic and care about themselves/their own ego more than the average normie, since they are unhappy and obsessed with their own looks. Most people here think about themselves and their own looks 100 times more than the average person does. This value you put on yourself is what leads to anxiety as i said earlier “The more you think about yourself, the more likely you are to have anxiety/be high inhib”.

Agree or Disagree?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, vermillioncorefan, R@m@ and 2 others
Im not narcissistic i jus have god complex

Does that mean that if a narcissistic person were to kill their own ego then their social anxiety would also be gone?

Does that mean that if a narcissistic person were to kill their own ego then their social anxiety would also be gone?
Not necessarily in all cases but it may certainly help. My personal experience with this is evidence for this method working, the more i let go of my ego throughout the years, the less anxiety i had.

kys i am god

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
no were ugly and get negative feedback

• +1
Reactions: libertee, vermillioncorefan, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Screenshot 20240530 2050012

@Bonecel01 This post is the most retarded I have seen all week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Bonecel01
i have an extremely low opinion of myself and HAVE to avoid people judging me because they follow me home and beat me up and throw rocks at my house you fucking loser think before u type

Disagree completely.

Social Anxiety is a fear response do to your brain's prediction of what will happen if you do socially engage.

It's often a learned response, from past traumas of socially engaging and being laughed at, becoming a person who people hate, being ignored over and over, being talked about, being hit by your parents, being yelled at, being beaten, and so on.