Why is my friend such a fucking retarded piece of shit

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Fag unfriended me on discord. Ik him irl btw. He always does this. He tells my other friends that "we shouldn't talk to him and you guys should stop talking to him like I do too" but the other friends don't listen to him anyway and talk to me. These "other friends" said they said this like over fucking 20 times after we've had an argument. And this retard starts talking back to me the next day. Now he unfriended me on discord, he unfriended me on discord a few times then ended up adding me back. The reason is "I swear too much and insult their mothers" like mf this nigga insults others mothers too and swears. He tried explaining to me why insulting other peoples mothers are bad but I said I never meant any of it and was just joking. Now he's saying he's gonna make a discord server and that he won't let me in or I have to wait a day to get in and that he won't make me moderator. I said let me in because I stopped swearing (I haven't swore in 1-2 days) and he said I have to wait one day to get in. Then I said nah I ain't joining your server if I have to wait a day. He said ok. But the thing is the servers probably gonna have only a few people anyway (like 2-5) and that it's gonna be a shitty fucking retarded server with only some channels and shit. What should I do about this retard? Tbh back then we used to be good friends and he wouldn't do any of this shit but some another guy in his life became his friend and he does stuff that he won't do with me, like idgaf about it since this guy is an absolute piece of shit and I don't want to be his best friend or literally his friend or anything but it shows how much another person can affect someone. Funny thing is he is a cuck too he talks to some girl in school like high mtb or normal mtb with some ass and he makes his ass touch her ass so this way he isn't called a pervert or anything they're lowkey dating but its soo funny lmaoo he puts his hand at hips while talking and weird af closes his eyes and shakes his head to agree with her or something shakes his head as a yes always talks to her ear like a creep or she talks to her like the way he does. Like this nigga rubs his ass to her ass. Like this girl is sitting at a table, not chair, a table, he comes and sits in the opposite direction and makes his ass touch her ass and rub it. I cage hard seeing that shit and how much of a cuck this guy is. Just grab her fucking ass LOL what a faggot but hes too afraid to do that like the cuck he is. This guy also has ultimate wide hips btw but he's tall with oblong face narrow jaw hazel eyes shit eyebrows that are thick but bad shaped and medium set. His new friend is also talking to the girl like this girl is an ultimate whore she talked to other boys too a lot. 2 male 1 female they always in group or shit. It's so funny to see. While he unfriends he talks in a funny manner that he probably thinks is cool and sounds serious but he starts talking like his old self again the next day after friending me again and im like what do you think you are? He also called me a faggot behind my back his new friend said. What should I do about this retard?

TL;DR my friend is a retarded piece of shit cuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xayru and not__cel
DNR
Just don't ever interact with him again.

A friend should be the last person to give you headaches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xayru, armemann, dgzty and 9 others
DNR
Just don't ever interact with him again.

A friend should be the last person to give you headaches
You can read if u want its hilarious he is a cuck

• +1
Reactions: xayru
Dnrd
Slap him

Fag unfriended me on discord. Ik him irl btw. He always does this. He tells my other friends that "we shouldn't talk to him and you guys should stop talking to him like I do too" but the other friends don't listen to him anyway and talk to me. These "other friends" said they said this like over fucking 20 times after we've had an argument. And this retard starts talking back to me the next day. Now he unfriended me on discord, he unfriended me on discord a few times then ended up adding me back. The reason is "I swear too much and insult their mothers" like mf this nigga insults others mothers too and swears. He tried explaining to me why insulting other peoples mothers are bad but I said I never meant any of it and was just joking. Now he's saying he's gonna make a discord server and that he won't let me in or I have to wait a day to get in and that he won't make me moderator. I said let me in because I stopped swearing (I haven't swore in 1-2 days) and he said I have to wait one day to get in. Then I said nah I ain't joining your server if I have to wait a day. He said ok. But the thing is the servers probably gonna have only a few people anyway (like 2-5) and that it's gonna be a shitty fucking retarded server with only some channels and shit. What should I do about this retard? Tbh back then we used to be good friends and he wouldn't do any of this shit but some another guy in his life became his friend and he does stuff that he won't do with me, like idgaf about it since this guy is an absolute piece of shit and I don't want to be his best friend or literally his friend or anything but it shows how much another person can affect someone. Funny thing is he is a cuck too he talks to some girl in school like high mtb or normal mtb with some ass and he makes his ass touch her ass so this way he isn't called a pervert or anything they're lowkey dating but its soo funny lmaoo he puts his hand at hips while talking and weird af closes his eyes and shakes his head to agree with her or something shakes his head as a yes always talks to her ear like a creep or she talks to her like the way he does. Like this nigga rubs his ass to her ass. Like this girl is sitting at a table, not chair, a table, he comes and sits in the opposite direction and makes his ass touch her ass and rub it. I cage hard seeing that shit and how much of a cuck this guy is. Just grab her fucking ass LOL what a faggot but hes too afraid to do that like the cuck he is. This guy also has ultimate wide hips btw but he's tall with oblong face narrow jaw hazel eyes shit eyebrows that are thick but bad shaped and medium set. His new friend is also talking to the girl like this girl is an ultimate whore she talked to other boys too a lot. 2 male 1 female they always in group or shit. It's so funny to see. While he unfriends he talks in a funny manner that he probably thinks is cool and sounds serious but he starts talking like his old self again the next day after friending me again and im like what do you think you are? He also called me a faggot behind my back his new friend said. What should I do about this retard?

Did you just write an essay about your friend you ugly faggot bitch?

• +1
Reactions: SwissSubhuman, Acridax, JustCallMeKash and 1 other person
Stopped reading at discord

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and SwissSubhuman
start gymcelling and boxing then give him a knuckle sandwhich :p
I’m serious you should at least start boxing so you don’t look like a b#tch and stand up do yourself

I’m serious you should at least start boxing so you don’t look like a b#tch and stand up do yourself
bro i find it funny u say that cause i legit did semi professional muay thai kickboxing boxing mixed some mma type shit

bro i find it funny u say that cause i legit did semi professional muay thai kickboxing boxing mixed some mma type shit
Ngl bro if he’s not strong you should go up to him in lunch or outside school and confront him but make his get physical and then if he pushes you just sock him in the face so you can’t get in trouble with your school but don’t risk it if he’ll beat your butt then you’ll look like a wannabe gangster :p

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Idk, why is he?

• Hmm...

Did not read to prevent myself from having a stroke

DNR, kiss him on the forehead

• Ugh..

is he black