Why hot women are stuck up and why women love bad boys (evolutionary speaking)

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Consider the following, there’s an island with 20 people, 10 men and 10 females (1:1 ratio).

Let’s take a closer look at the 10 females, and separate them into 2 categories.
1: Females who have sex with the first partner they get intimate with
2: Females who reject ALL men.
Let’s put a 50/50 division amongst these women.
So 5 women of type 1, 5 women of type 2.

Type 1 will get the first genetics she gets, completely random.
What about type 2? Well here’s the interesting part, if the woman is very hot, hotter than the others, or close to it, men WILL want to fuck her, and this will create sexual frustration and tension.

So stupid and weak men will back out and do nothing.
And the strong and intelligent will rape the hottest women of type 2, and kill their opposition.

So this leads to a few things:
Women who reject all men are hot, or at least believe they are hot.
Women who accept any man aren’t hot, or at least don’t believe they are.

So it pays for women of type 1 to be lower quality and taking what they can get, and type 2 waiting it out until the alpha or alpha say “fuck it” and go full psycho and just rape and murder.

This is why hot women are stuck up and why women love “bad boys”, evolutionary speaking. The psychology of what happens is obviously different though.

Future generations, the offspring of type 2 will likely be more successful as they were the ones who had the balls to rape and murder.

Here’s a few things to recognize though, this is a PRIMITIVE environment, very few people, and small enough for 20% of men to kill off the lot. Now adays, since the world is interconnected thanks to the internet, the the cuck beta force has united and called themselves police it would be much harder for any man, or small group of men, to obliterate other men and go on a pillaging and rape rampage.

So the end result is police blue ball themselves, alphas essentially don’t even exist anymore because what makes a man alpha is the ability to control and dominate his environment without fear of consequence (there is a form of alpha in being rich and handsome and tall but they are still subject to law enforcement), and due to the high population, most women are type 2, wait it out, realize they’re not going to get fucked like an animal whilst having their alpha lover kill all other annoying betas, and transition into type 1, reluctantly.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
(there is a form of alpha in being rich and handsome and tall but they are still subject to law enforcement)
Future generations, the offspring of type 2 will likely be more successful as they were the ones who had the balls to rape and murder.
Theory unlocked: Genghis Khan Maxxing! 🥳🎉

All girls are stuck up

wish that was me :feelsbadman:
Same. I'd do anything for power, including kill women, children, babies, my mother, and cut my dick off

None of these things lead to power so i'm not going to do them but if there was a demonic ritual that did I'd be like "mofo where's a fucking gun or knife"

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS