Why do women appreciate looks more as they get older?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Always older ladies and grandmas calling me handsome and GL Ngl, younger ones don’t as much. I think cuz they know they gonna expire soon so they don’t give a fuck tbh lol

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ggg.tv🤫
because older women have lower sex drive so they get highly increased standards, they aren't like young girls who will have sex with subhumans and normies

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR, plukee, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Lower standards due to not being on social media as much as younger women

because older women have lower sex drive so they get highly increased standards, they aren't like young girls who will have sex with subhumans and normies
@ggg.tv🤫 lmao I love how you two just have completely conflicting opinions JFL

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Lower standards due to not being on social media as much as younger women
U saying I’m ugly BOI? 🤔 also this was when I used to be GL not now

Elab

Opposite has been true in my experience the younger and hotter the girl the more picky she is because she knows she's hot and can get away with it

sex drive goes down with age for both genders there isn't much to it
why else do you think all relationships eventually turn into a dead bedroom
Because one person or both get ugly? Eventually that will happen tho but u can maintain it till like 60’s

Opposite has been true in my experience the younger and hotter the girl the more picky she is because she knows she's hot and can get away with it
Nah but I’m saying older women don’t have as much of a filter they will just say whatever comes to their mind

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Because one person or both get ugly? Eventually that will happen tho but u can maintain it till like 60’s
nah not 60s, even 50s is impossible, most couples completely stop having sex at early 40s

Im just saying they give out compliments more often

nah not 60s, even 50s is impossible, most couples completely stop having sex at early 40s
yeh but that’s bcuz of looks not sex drive? You really think Rodrigo Guiarao isn’t having sex? He’s 44. Most 20 year old girls would be willing to sleep with him

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
More life experience and they know what's realistic and not. Older women are often less delusional

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
sex drive goes down with age for both genders there isn't much to it
why else do you think all relationships eventually turn into a dead bedroom
Men can have kids at 70
Al Pacino had a kid at 80 years old
If your sex drive diminishes it’s a YOU problem

• +1
More life experience and they know what's realistic and not. Older women are often less delusional
Elab, what does that have to do with looks

Older women compliment you because they know you're not going to hit on them. It's safer, and not a real ioi. They don't find you threatening.

They expect less, they know their value and they know what they can get
Why does that mean they appreciate looks more and are quicker to say it how it is tho?

They compliment you because they know you're not going to hit on them. It's safer, and not a real ioi.
This is the best answer anyone has given to this question, high iq unlike the rest of these guys lmao

yeh but that’s bcuz of looks not sex drive? You really think Rodrigo Guiarao isn’t having sex? He’s 44. Most 20 year old girls would be willing to sleep with him
it’s not looks, people get less horny with age it’s just common sense. every relationship will eventually turn into a dead bedroom no matter how you look, you can fight to delay it for 1-2 years but the inevitable can’t be stopped

it’s not looks, people get less horny with age it’s just common sense. every relationship will eventually turn into a dead bedroom no matter how you look, you can fight to delay it for 1-2 years but the inevitable can’t be stopped
Yeh true, but let’s say you looked insane in your 50’s you would still wanna be banged by your wife or whoever. And I think male sex drive is still decent then obviously less

Their sex drive goes extremely low so they need a miracle (chad) to orgasm.

• +1