why do incels say sub 8=over.....

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
implying that they are even remotely close to a 7??? why do incels never admit they are BELOW AVERAGE?

women arent hypergamous, we are just subhumans its that simple. every guy i see with a girlfriend facially mogs me.

i have NEVER seen a guy with a long midface and abused puppy eyes that had a girlfriend ever. this is the trucel combo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, noodlelover, 5.5psl and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: reek, lemonnz, Kazey and 4 others
Cope I see deformed normies and subhumans with hot girls on the daily, keep coping lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, 5.5psl and Lebgfinal
implying that they are even remotely close to a 7??? why do incels never admit they are BELOW AVERAGE?

women arent hypergamous, we are just subhumans its that simple. every guy i see with a girlfriend facially mogs me.

i have NEVER seen a guy with a long midface and abused puppy eyes that had a girlfriend ever. this is the trucel combo.
when you call yourself ugly/subhuman on this forum, copers come out to tell you that you aren't

even had @Lebgfinal make a hate topic because I dared call myself ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
you do this too lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 57464
Excellent question.
Incels are lookswise mostly belllow normies, let alone 8's.
Average looking normies live way better lives compared to incels.
Yet incels will say "muh it's over unless you are chadlite" as a way to cope, like they are trying to bring themselves to the level of generic normies who mog them to moon and back, both lookswise and as a consequence life experience wise.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, HTN_Mentalcel, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Cope I see deformed normies and subhumans with hot girls on the daily, keep coping lol
tales from the mumbai asylum

when you call yourself ugly/subhuman on this forum, copers come out to tell you that you aren't
but when i complain about being an inel they tell me its cuz im ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yet incels will say "muh it's over unless you are chadlite" as a way to cope, like they are trying to bring themselves to the level of generic normies who mog them to moon and back, both lookswise and as a consequence life experience wise.
incels just want to convince each other that most men are incels but they just dont realize it and they are high IQ because they post about it

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Excellent question.
Incels are lookswise mostly belllow normies, let alone 8's.
Average looking normies live way better lives compared to incels.
Normie mogs avg user here into the dirt indeed.

If you were at least average in looks while growing up, get all the good life experiences that come with being average looking,

you would likely never find a place like this

just subhumans gathering here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Joined Jan 1, 2024

Normie mogs avg user here into the dirt indeed.

If you were at least average in looks while growing up, get all the good life experiences that come with being average looking,

you would likely never find a place like this

just subhumans gathering here.
i looked 30 when i was 18 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
sub 8 is the first strike against your standing as a man
sub 5 is the finisher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and fxckz