Why are you jealous of normies

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I hope you realize women feel nothing towards the averege oofy doofy normie

Atleast we accept it, they still delude themselves into thinking “oh oh my girlfriend loves me bro” “I know she doesn’t let me fuck and has had 1000 other dick before but still she had TRAUAMA bro”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, FacialStructure404, Hardrada and 3 others
i ain’t jealous of normies

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, borismonster, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
I hope you realize women feel nothing towards the averege oofy doofy normie

Atleast we accept it, they still delude themselves into thinking “oh oh my girlfriend loves me bro” “I know she doesn’t let me fuck and has had 1000 other dick before but still she had TRAUAMA bro”
retarded thread, no one is talking about old 40yo normies in dead bedroom marriages who have to raise kids, we mean young normies, im obv envious of young ones not older ones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, k99 and Zenis
retarded thread, no one is talking about old 40yo normies in dead bedroom marriages who have to raise kids, we mean young normies, im obv envious of young ones not older ones
Young normies don’t get shit

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I see this one looksmatched HTN couple and they look so happy together. I just wanna have that tbh

Young normies don’t get shit
normies are literally the ones fucking all the girls not the rotters on this site and not chads as an actual chad is very rare

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Zenis
ME WHEN I AM MEGA DOSING ON COPEPILL

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
normies are literally the ones fucking all the girls not the rotters on this site and not chads as an actual chad is very rare
Normies have to pay to fuck one way or another. Or they have some readaming qualities like height and race. Girls legit feel nothing for the averge oofy doofy

Do you mean normies facially or normies as in normal people?

I don't think anyone is jealous of normies except legit truecels which is a small portion of the forum
Normies are just clowns

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Normies have to pay to fuck one way or another. Or they have some readaming qualities like height and race. Girls legit feel nothing for the averge oofy doofy
oofy doofy doesn’t exist it’s just a dumb meme name given to a standard normie couple, there’s no way the average normie has a similar life to me, most normies and women lose v card at 12-13 while I am a 20+ permavirgin neet posting on retarded forums