why are turk men so much more goodlooking on average with a higher cieling than arabian men?

yandex99

yandex99

Zephir
my caribbean-venezuelan friend she confirmed this as did my pretty sister.she doesn't like arabian moroccan men but likes turks.as a teen,my sis was obsessed with turkish men.

the best looking guy in the world is also turk

c08f4768c1de12e3bf57209b4b894f89.jpg
3a88e660581b8d9454bfb2a2b538f869.jpg

arab men otoh look like hook nosed mice or rats with pubeheads,those camel faced bug eyed/beady eyed wierdos think they're the superior race because muhamhead said so jfl they're worse looking curries.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, 5'7 zoomer, butterworld and 1 other person
Turks u mean greek ppl

Less islam = less inbreeding + Galatian Celtic (indigenous to Anatolia) DNA

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
and perso-mongolian mixes with a iranic dominance creates moggers,hence why even tartars,uzbeks etc mostly caucasian turks with a bit of mongolic mog those beady eyed curry mulatto rats known as arabs.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and i_love_roosters
@Xangsane your race looks wierd af

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Lifefeul for @Abhorrence

Islam saves your genetics otherwise you would've been swarthy or gook :lul:

• JFL
But I disagree btw. It's just media hype and Turkish soft power under Erdogan increased their appeal. This is average Turk guy.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, 5'7 zoomer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
and perso-mongolian mixes with a iranic dominance creates moggers,hence why even tartars,uzbeks etc mostly caucasian turks with a bit of mongolic mog those beady eyed curry mulatto rats known as arabs.
Actor burak ozcivit 264963 large
7c01cabed90025da0b0e5e2c2acdcb2a
MV5BOGQxYmZkMmItZmM0NC00MmZjLTk0Y2MtMjNiMzM4YTg1Yjc0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1 FMjpg UX1
In Hercai Turkish TV drama Akin Akinozu shares the leading role with the beautiful Turkish

Attachments

• رونالدو-وبوراك.jpg.webp
    رونالدو-وبوراك.jpg.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
wow!Notice how turk moggers make even cristiano ronaldo look like a ugly piece of trash!the guy who normies think is the ultimate playboy jfl
Looks like a gypsy dalit next to Özçivit

thats blatantly false.I've been to turkey and lived amongst dutch turks my whole life.average turk is a 6/10.
I don't think you guys realise how much of a laughing stock you are to the West when speaking about your country.. I mean no offense.

Get mogged. Case closed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit, 5'7 zoomer, Abhorrence and 1 other person
Looks like a gypsy dalit next to Özçivit
I'm not joking my first reaction when I got off the plane in Istanbul is 'lots of gypsies and hobos here'. You probably gonna say they're foreign but that argument doesn't stand when they keep appearing no matter where you go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and 5'7 zoomer
more jbw rapebabies

• JFL
I'm not joking my first reaction when I got off the plane in Istanbul is 'lots of gypsies and hobos here'. You probably gonna say they're foreign but that argument doesn't stand when they keep appearing no matter where you go.
My honest reaction
4081561 7A381D3E 3490 46A1 A8AF 2303B0B7B84F

Cope
I don't think you guys realise how much of a laughing stock you are to the West when speaking about your country.. I mean no offense.

Get mogged. Case closed.

You just had to defend your Arab masters when they were compared to Turks :forcedsmile:

only mog cuz of iranic dna
Had to click show ignored.

Native Anatolian, son, native Anatolian

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, 5'7 zoomer and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
nigger,arabs and curries(same race)look 100x worse than turks.your kind isn't even human looking.most turks look southern european,or in my case a mix of south euro(predominant) and mongolic.aka hapa.aka a better more refined and beautiful race than your kind and mulatto rat arabs.

even northeastasians mog arabs and curries as a race.most of your kind are also shitskinned dravidian weddoids.but ya;ll think yall aryan.Im proud to be a Ancient turk(aka mix of mongolic and caucasoid aryan)I don't claim to be white nor do I want to be.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and i_love_roosters
nigger,arabs and curries(same race)look 100x worse than turks.your kind isn't even human looking.most turks look southern european,or in my case a mix of south euro(predominant) and mongolic.aka hapa.aka a better more refined and beautiful race than your kind and mulatto rat arabs.

even northeastasians mog arabs and curries as a race.
I never said anything about Arabs you retard. I literally compared white Dutch to Turks and you and @i_love_roosters think I'm talking about Arabs. Hahahaha Arabs and curries live rent free in your head ALHAMDULILLAH :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Unless you mean whitest 10-15% of Izmir or Istanbul. No you don't look Southern European. It's genetically mixed you can try and fit in with whiter races.

Westoids, yeah, but no way Euro meds
Maybe you're cucked by Bulgaria. Med includes Spain and Italy. No way. Don't cope here. Even anglo and Nordic foids think Italians mog

Turkey saying Russia is just further evidence of worshipping whites :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
I never said anything about Arabs you retard. I literally compared white Dutch to Turks and you and @i_love_roosters think I'm talking about Arabs. Hahahaha Arabs and curries live rent free in your head ALHAMDULILLAH :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Unless you mean whitest 10-15% of Izmir or Istanbul. No you don't look Southern European. It's genetically mixed you can try and fit in with whiter races.

Maybe you're cucked by Bulgaria. Med includes Spain and Italy. No way. Don't cope here. Even anglo and Nordic foids think Italians mog

View attachment 2933460

Turkey saying Russia is just further evidence of worshipping whites :ROFLMAO:
you dumb nigger,white dutch are ltn and mtn on average.

even white american men look better.

the looks standards in america are 2x as high as in holland,I've lived in both places.I certainly dont worship whites.I'm not anatolian or from western turkey or turkey.

• JFL
you dumb nigger,white dutch are ltn and mtn on average.

even white american men look better.
Literally dumbest thing I ever heard on .org

@Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, Michael Myers, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

@Michael Myers
it's true.even white dutch celebrities are mtns and htns.

america has 2x as much competition and looks cieling as the dutch.and my father is white dutch,no cope here.

otoh,dutch WOMEN fog the hell out of american white women,while white american men in big cities mog the hell out of european men.

• +1
  • JFL
Maybe you're cucked by Bulgaria
Not med
Med includes Spain and Italy. No way. Don't cope here.
Ltn central
Even anglo and Nordic foids think Italians mog
Ltn central :ogre: golden era of Italian cinema and music halo

Turkey saying Russia is just further evidence of worshipping whites
How? :feelswhat:
Burak or that bottom guy
Same person
get called a paki or even Arab
No way

• JFL
I mean you need to visit med countries
Ltn central

Ltn central :ogre: golden era of Italian cinema and music halo

Inb4 10/11 of them are Kurds.
How? :feelswhat:

Same person
Yes way. If you're any shade of brown even lightest brown like Burak you'll be called paki.

And btw just be honest most Turks on average look closer to Arab than white. Although I'm aware there are Turks who can fit in both categories. Pakis in UK (4th gen) no longer look like curries back home. Some look like Zayn while being 100% paki.

• JFL

@Michael Myers
I laughed out loud once,in the center of amsterdam,where the albert heijn is by the oude kerk at how UGLY the average man in holland was.sure,most white american men don't mog,but they're better looking.I see tiktok chads prettyboys everyday in my neighbourhood in ohio.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and st.hamudi but 6‘5
turkey has been 90+% muslim for like 600 years retard

many centuries of inbreeding by ur logic

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and SecularIslamist
He’s schizo, just ignore him. 💀
I'm not jfl it's just hype.

american men are some of the best looking guys in the world whereas western and eastern euros are ugly on average ltns.just taller.

lived equal amounts my whole life in america and holland.my sis confirmed what I'm saying about dutch vs white americans too.

I'm not jfl it's just hype.

american men are some of the best looking guys in the world whereas western and eastern euros are ugly on average ltns.just taller.

lived equal amounts my whole life in america and holland.my sis confirmed what I'm saying about dutch vs white americans too.
Everyone knows Americans look worse than Europeans do. They’re also shorter.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
who is everyone?

people who look at cherrypicked htn euro celebs vs the average american man?

average anywhere sucks but americans have higher cieling,more competition and greater amount of actual tiktok prettyboys and jock chads,especially in ohio and the rural south.go to miami or cali and it's game over.

sorry,but the hype got to you.

that's because they're fatter

when americans are in shape they look better imo

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
who is everyone?

people who look at cherrypicked htn euro celebs vs the average american man?

average anywhere sucks but americans have higher cieling,more competition and greater amount of actual tiktok prettyboys and jock chads,especially in ohio and the rural south.go to miami or cali and it's game over.

sorry,but the hype got to you.
It’s not any hype. I live in the Netherlands. Seen plenty of Americans to come to this logical conclusion.

• +1
that's because they're fatter

when americans are in shape they look better imo
No they don’t. Both the men and women are not as good-looking as Europeans. There’s always exceptions like @edodalic29 but he’s 1 in 1 billion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It’s not any hype. I live in the Netherlands. Seen plenty of Americans to come to this logical conclusion.
nigga I lived in amsterdam half my life.average is ltn.same in america.we just have actual jock and tiktok chads here which you can spot a few everyday in a young hip area.
what passes as goodlooking in holland is a mtn-htn.
people just worship yall asses cuz yall are percieved as purer white people.white people did a number on all people and brainwashed them that white=right.Ain't nothing special about nordics jfl i have no reason to lie as i'm not white amerivcan.my dad is dutch half my family is dutch.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
nigga I lived in amsterdam half my life.average is ltn.same in america.we just have actual jock and tiktok chads here which you can spot a few everyday in a young hip area.
people just worship yall asses cuz yall are percieved as purer white people.white people did a number on all people and brainwashed them that white=right.Ain't nothing special about nordics jfl i have no reason to lie as i'm not white amerivcan.my dad is dutch half my family is dutch.
Don't even bother trying, Gengy is a government agent sent here to defend the national honor of the Netherlands

• JFL
Reactions: yandex99
You lived in Amsterdam, a tourist city? The city where most people don't even speak Dutch?

OPINION REJECTED!

• JFL
my caribbean-venezuelan friend she confirmed this as did my pretty sister.she doesn't like arabian moroccan men but likes turks.as a teen,my sis was obsessed with turkish men.

arab men otoh look like hook nosed mice or rats with pubeheads,those camel faced bug eyed/beady eyed wierdos think they're the superior race because muhamhead said so jfl they're worse looking curries.
Muhammad never claimed the arabs are superior JFL, he rather said that no one is better just because of their race,superficial traits etc... He believed that the best people were those who did and lived by the good teachings and had the best manners.

why do you think this guy is the best looking in the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back