Why am I always so horny?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Equinox
Is it normal to be this horny every second of the day pretty much? I always feel like I need to bust one even during random events like Uni or studying etc

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zangano1, SoundnVision, Mister Fuwy and 3 others
Only thing I want bust is my head

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Aero, ambi and 2 others
lucky you.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Body fat percentage ? Diet ? Muscle mass status?

Body fat percentage ? Diet ? Muscle mass status?
19% body fat roughly. Maybe more. Diet I eat like 3000+ Cals each day somewhat healthy. Muscle mass: have a decent amount at around 91kg so muscle is probably decent

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and BrahminBoss
19% body fat roughly. Maybe more. Diet I eat like 3000+ Cals each day somewhat healthy. Muscle mass: have a decent amount at around 91kg so muscle is probably decent
High meat or?

Yes dude, being a horndog is goated

Is it normal to be this horny every second of the day pretty much? I always feel like I need to bust one even during random events like Uni or studying etc
Bulking made me hormy asf

@BrahminBoss you you asked all that info for nothing lol

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and Willmogulater
Just means high t

even tho i was on fin i was horny asf cause more food means more energy also i was lifting but when i started cutting i used to be tired so i had no libido

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and thebuffdon690
Also mirin the fact you have a high sex drive during uni, when i was in college in dorms i was a insomniac and i was severely depressed like the lowest point of my life and had a low sex drive tho it was the time i first had sex and it absolutely sucked

even tho i was on fin i was horny asf cause more food means more energy also i was lifting but when i started cutting i used to be tired so i had no libido
Makes sense. It sucks tho cuz I can’t fuck anyone cuz I’m so fat lmao

• Woah
Reactions: Willmogulater
Also mirin the fact you have a high sex drive during uni, when i was in college in dorms i was a insomniac and i was severely depressed like the lowest point of me life and had a low sex drive tho it was the time i first had sex and it absolutely sucked
Yeh I am also depressed during uni. A couple of girls wanted to fuck I just refused lol cuz I was so depressed. Still am. Why did the experience suck tho?

Yeh I am also depressed during uni. A couple of girls wanted to fuck I just refused lol cuz I was so depressed. Still am. Why did the experience suck tho?
Idk probably cause it was first time and it was a one night stand. Im never doing that shit again. It didn’t even last long and was so unsatisfying if i go uni or college again im gonna have a huge supply of melatonin cause the main reason i was so depressed and couldn’t handle college to begin with was my sleep

Me too

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Idk probably cause it was first time and it was a one night stand. Im never doing that shit again. It didn’t even last long and was so unsatisfying if i go uni or college again im gonna have a huge supply of melatonin cause the main reason i was so depressed and couldn’t handle college to begin with was my sleep
So u weren’t into the partying scene? Also why did the ONS suck I thought that stuff was meant to be fun

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Bulking is one reason for sex drive as increasing calories such as fat makes hormones such as testosterone because of the cholosterol content. Also people who are on a higher carb diet usually have 24% higher free testosterone compared to ones on a lower intake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit and thebuffdon690
So u weren’t into the partying scene? Also why did the ONS suck I thought that stuff was meant to be fun
Ngl i did for a bit but it got boring easily

Cuz u couldn’t pick up girls? Or why
Nah cause i was too depressed and nothing was fun to me anymore i had anhedonia for awhile. Also bro the girls where i was at weren’t that attractive

Nah cause i was too depressed and nothing was fun to me anymore i had anhedonia for awhile. Also bro the girls where i was at weren’t that attractive
Makes sense. Answer the Q about the ONS tho

• +1
Yeah ONS is just to fill the void tbh. I don’t know how to love and im afraid I never will
So to lose my virginity what you advise? ONS or wife or what? Slaying?

So to lose my virginity what you advise? ONS or wife or what? Slaying?
Slaying and ONS will not make you any happier in life. You have to put yourself first. Thats why im in this forum tbh. I love self improvement and seeing physical changes in my appearance. I want to be a good looking masc pretty boy figure to a girl i actually like and hopefully not be depressed cause whenever im depressed i tend to have incredibly low standards and it’s gotten me nowhere before. A wife is best option because you will feel fulfilment in it. There is 0 fulfilment in fucking random women all the time

Slaying and ONS will not make you any happier in life. You have to put yourself first. Thats why im in this forum tbh. I love self improvement and seeing physical changes in my appearance. I want to be a good looking masc pretty boy figure to a girl i actually like and hopefully not be depressed cause whenever im depressed i tend to have incredibly low standards and it’s gotten me nowhere before. A wife is best option because you will feel fulfilment in it. There is 0 fulfilment in fucking random women all the time
Even if they’re hot?

Even if they’re hot?
if there attractive ig that’s something but still won’t make you happy a reletionship with someone attractive is better.
Also where is it you live? Cause im from Scotland and i can tell you rn everyone here has low standards and ngl average indian has higher smv than the average scottish person

if there attractive ig that’s something but still won’t make you happy a reletionship with someone attractive is better.
Also where is it you live? Cause im from Scotland and i can tell you rn everyone here has low standards and ngl average indian has higher smv than the average scottish person
I’m from England

I’m from England
South or north? If north then probably not many attractive people over there too. If south loads of attractive mfs only cause south is diverse

South or north? If north then probably not many attractive people over there too. If south loads of attractive mfs only cause south is diverse
Not many attractive people, girls included. Only seen like 2 girls in my whole uni I thought were actually really fit. Just full of normie retards

• +1
Dw bro just means once you’re cut you’ll be a huge muscular chad
Yeh I doubt it. With my frame it’s never gonna happen

Yeh I doubt it. With my frame it’s never gonna happen
Wdym? Bro obese mfs have frames gifted to them surely you cant have a bad frame if fat unless terrible genetics

Wdym? Bro obese mfs have frames gifted to them surely you cant have a bad frame if fat unless terrible genetics
I was a skinny kid who bulked to obesity. So no

• +1
Pray to Jesus to deliver you from Sin of lust

I was a skinny kid who bulked to obesity. So no
Dude my cousin is 130kg never goes gym at all still finds enjoyment in video games (which im mirin tbh) im 80kg and gymcel. Have a guess who’s frame is better?

Dude my cousin is 130kg never goes gym at all still finds enjoyment in video games (which im mirin tbh) im 80kg and gymcel. Have a guess who’s frame is better?
His

• +1