Which areas in the face will bone smashing cause cognitive decline

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
Chin obv wont, I doubt smashing orbitals will, if you bone smash brow ridge, you are actually a retarded, but what about cheek bones ? Will smashing this be ok, it makes me a lil nervous

Chin obv wont, I doubt smashing orbitals will, if you bone smash brow ridge, you are actually a retarded, but what about cheek bones ? Will smashing this be ok, it makes me a lil nervous
all of them if you hit hard enough but jaw is the least likely to cause brain damage since it's further from the brain

what if I like put my hand behind my head to brace it and take away the shock and give it to the hand

what if I like put my hand behind my head to brace it and take away the shock and give it to the hand
Idk id only bone id smash is chin, mma fighers brace all the time before punches, and still end up getting dumber the longer their fighting career continues

Idk id only bone id smash is chin, mma fighers brace all the time before punches, and still end up getting dumber the longer their fighting career continues
bonesmashing is a bit different then getting hit full force clean to the head by a person who has trained their entire life to hit as powerfully as possible