Where to buy prescription drugs without a prescription?

MyStars

MyStars

Iron
Want to buy Furosemide (Generic for Lasix). Located in Canada. Can't go to a doctor and say I need Furosemide to de-bloat my face because I want hallow cheeks :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and finn899
online indian pharmacies

• +1
Reactions: Aditya., Deleted member 47272, aussiecel and 2 others
otc-online-store.com

• +1
Reactions: aussiecel
What does blasting thyroid have to do with growing? Im curious since Ive been on thyroid T3 + T4 (mainly T4) for bodybuilding purposes since 19
ask @BrahminBoss, i don’t know about that stuff

i’m 19 bro i already got all the bone growth i should have had
I'm 17 Do you think will I get bone growth after I eat only high protein food and gym (seems like cope) maybe supplements too

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I'm 17 Do you think will I get bone growth after I eat only high protein food and gym (seems like cope) maybe supplements too
100%, it’s not cope.

I was looking at 2 years old pics of me just 2 days ago and i developed bones in my face.

I was looking at 2 years old pics of me just 2 days ago and i developed bones in my face.
Understandable, I was also looking at my pic pic from January, holy fuck I have no no jaw no zygos bloated nose and goofy haircut, now I have big ahh zygos and decent lower third and less bloated nose, but it'll get more slim after I leanmaxx I believe

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Understandable, I was also looking at my pic pic from January, holy fuck I have no no jaw no zygos bloated nose and goofy haircut, now I have big ahh zygos and decent lower third and less bloated nose, but it'll get more slim after I leanmaxx I believe
don’t leanmax before 18/19

• +1
Reactions: Aditya.
Sweden bro. Do you know any? Would really appreciate it
Dem flesta köper anabola inrikes på växt garanten. Dem säljer en del andra saker också så du kan ju kolla om dem har det du söker

Dem flesta köper anabola inrikes på växt garanten. Dem säljer en del andra saker också så du kan ju kolla om dem har det du söker
har kollat men de säljer in furosemide vad jag kunde hitta iaf. Har du köpt furosemide?

online farmacy 4u, although you have to lie a bit to buy it, i've just said that i drink water in excess lol and they sold me 168 tablets for 35£