human-skeleton-sofa-room-living-170107202.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member
Never

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and ifyouwannabemylover
Once Elon tweets about it and/or it gets listed on Coinbase.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, KraftDurchLeid and ifyouwannabemylover
It won't. If you're waiting for big gains on a 2-3B$ market cap coin, you're absolutely wrong. You must dig for hidden gems which are around 10M$ market cap before they explode.
You just FOMOed in an already pumping coin and fed the OGs of the coin. It's a classical newbie error, don't torture yourself over it but just do not reproduce the same error over and over.
If you want to make big money you must be in before the coin becomes known and hype.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
It won't. If you're waiting for big gains on a 2-3B$ market cap coin, you're absolutely wrong. You must dig for hidden gems which are around 10M$ market cap before they explode.
You just FOMOed in an already pumping coin and fed the OGs of the coin. It's a classical newbie error, don't torture yourself over it but just do not reproduce the same error over and over.
If you want to make big money you must be in before the coin becomes known and hype.
it's not known and hype yet

Yesh and it’s hard for noobies that’s why I’m trying to do safe invest. Less money to win but less chance to loose all

don’t be greedy lol

Neveeeeeeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: pouetpouet
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 7725
I have no idea about crypto + he predicted shiba
Learn by yourself that’s the key
Otherwise you will loose a lot of money..
I’m also a noob and I’m trying to learn :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Floki is already too big to make x10/x100 gains cuz of the big marketcap. $OPCAT however is currently only 2 days old and just surpassed 1000 holders with a 1,9M marketcap so x100 or even x1000 potential is there. Strong dev team nice website and active telegram also they just announced 1 BNB give away on their twitter page on nov 7th:

look up https://optimuscat.com/ and do your own research.

Attachments

• OPCAT MOONSHEET.jpg
    OPCAT MOONSHEET.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 9
Floki is already too big to make x10/x100 gains cuz of the big marketcap. $OPCAT however is currently only 2 days old and just surpassed 1000 holders with a 1,9M marketcap so x100 or even x1000 potential is there. Strong dev team nice website and active telegram also they just announced 1 BNB give away on their twitter page on nov 7th:

look up https://optimuscat.com/ and do your own research.

shill

I’m already tired of those meme coin and I’m only one week old in crypto world

You should trust your own instinct and stop following others
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf if floki doesn’t go UPx100 all your noob followers gonna kill you man haha
Stay safe 😝
With great power there must also come great responsibility

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf if floki doesn’t go UPx100 all your noob followers gonna kill you man haha
Stay safe 😝
I beleaf

I’m doing an excel board with all my money to write the gain and lost like a nerd
Maybe do the same

• Woah
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Stay safe 😝
I dont own floki as an entity. its just 1 of the coins I have invested in. and Crypto investing rule number #1. only invest what you can afford to lose. imagine if you are suddenly out $20 from your wallet. would that effect your livelyhood in anyway? maybe. maybe not. imagine you are suddenly out 1000 from your wallet. would that affect? yes for most of the people.

this rule is important if you are new in crypto and investing in low caps. always invest what u can afford to loose. Then you wont have to ping me every day.

• +1
Reactions: pouetpouet
I dont own floki as an entity. its just 1 of the coins I have invested in. and Crypto investing rule number #1. only invest what you can afford to lose. imagine if you are suddenly out $20 from your wallet. would that effect your livelyhood in anyway? maybe. maybe not. imagine you are suddenly out 1000 from your wallet. would that affect? yes for most of the people.

this rule is important if you are new in crypto and investing in low caps. always invest what u can afford to loose. Then you wont have to ping me every day.
Unfortunately we have taxes on crypto in my country. I just discovered that.
I know some countries don’t have taxes for crypto…
They make it really hard to keep in your wallet