What's the consensus for where BTC will go next?

4ever

4ever

Upward spiral enjoyer
Self explanatory title

up or down, i guarantee you that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Chintuck22, SecularIslamist and 2 others
up or down, i guarantee you that
IMG 1212

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, soover4me, Chintuck22 and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and maxxmclooks
It's gonna go down and stabilize at 62600 range then shoot up

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and cyprian_tomaszewski
It's gonna go down and stabilize at 62600 range then shoot up
when do you think it will shoot up (and will it reach 70k)? you were right about it dropping yesterday, saw your thread

• +1
Reactions: FBl
when do you think it will shoot up (and will it reach 70k)? you were right about it dropping yesterday, saw your thread
By tommorow probably no clue about it reaching 70k tho

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Why bother with the chatter from these people? No one can predict the future precisely, we can only speculate based on hints from market makers. Currently, the market is sleeping, but these past few days, the SEC has been cracking down on decentralized exchanges and wallets. This is HUGE because it could disrupt the Lightning Network of BTC. So, the outlook for the next few weeks appears red, to say the least.

• +1
Reactions: FBl and LVZZO
Why bother with the chatter from these people? No one can predict the future precisely, we can only speculate based on hints from market makers. Currently, the market is sleeping, but these past few days, the SEC has been cracking down on decentralized exchanges and wallets. This is HUGE because it could disrupt the Lightning Network of BTC. So, the outlook for the next few weeks appears red, to say the least.
Just trying to see if my thoughts are too consensus already. If that's the case, likelihood of it happening is lower imo.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and emeraldglass
BTC usually spends years below ATH after a bump. Retards who think it can mirror previous X's don't understand the power of compound growth especially for an asset that's worth is in the trillion already.

• +1
BTC usually spends years below ATH after a bump. Retards who think it can mirror previous X's don't understand the power of compound growth especially for an asset that's worth is in the trillion already.
What does compound growth have to do with a non productive asset like BTC?

• +1
JFL as if anyone knew :lul:

• +1