What's the best peptide or injection for raising test at 16?

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

Iron
I have Cjc-1295 and I'm not even sure if I should take it because growth hormone isn't what I'm looking for because heightmaxxing is cope.

(Not Mk because it's cjc but oral and worse and I'm pretty sure direct replacement is out of the question because I'm 16 and that would shrink my dick.)

I keep trying to find peptides that "encourage" the pituitary gland instead of straight-up taking testosterone. Cjc seemed perfect but I don't exactly agree with it because it's usually used for growth hormone production rather than test and soft tissue growth is my biggest fear.

Thanks if you answer

Test is best but if youre looking into peptides then HCG,HMG, enclomiphine or anything that stimulates FSH and LH would work

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
I have Cjc-1295 and I'm not even sure if I should take it because growth hormone isn't what I'm looking for because heightmaxxing is cope.

(Not Mk because it's cjc but oral and worse and I'm pretty sure direct replacement is out of the question because I'm 16 and that would shrink my dick.)

I keep trying to find peptides that "encourage" the pituitary gland instead of straight-up taking testosterone. Cjc seemed perfect but I don't exactly agree with it because it's usually used for growth hormone production rather than test and soft tissue growth is my biggest fear.

Thanks if you answer
enclomiphene

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt

Thanks if you answer
im on mk677, 7 months already, my dick didn't shrink thats cope