What surgeries fix shallow set eyes?

Timmy

Timmy

Zephir
title, literally. My eye shape’s okay. The bulginess tho.
C7C10AAB 6148 4F11 A897 C45DA46668CF

Implants ain’t an option nor are fillers bc I am a combat athlete.

Would orbital decompression ascend me?

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Decomp but it will most likely be negligible unless you have thyroid issues.

• So Sad
doing orbital decompression is even worse than implants if ur a fighter bc the fat pads that buffer ur eye ball are gone so if u get smacked ur eyeball will collide with less fat and more bone

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, greycel and VenatorLuparius
title, literally. My eye shape’s okay. The bulginess tho.
Slightly bulging eyes are actually attractive.
View attachment 2885288

Implants ain’t an option nor are fillers bc I am a combat athlete.

Would orbital decompression ascend me?
The problem here most likely is not the projection of your eyeballs but the lack of periorbital projection which you can improve with custom implants. Also you can do combat sports after your surgery without any issues.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acridax, grief, greycel and 1 other person

The problem here most likely is not the projection of your eyeballs but the lack of periorbital projection which you can improve with custom implants. Also you can do combat sports after your surgery without any issues.
You know what, thanks G. If the only solution is the periorbital projection, then I dont need sirgery. I’ll softmax

• So Sad

Dislodgement of Implant (especially saddled infras) due to screw buckling? Is that a potential threat, in the future?
Most MMA fighters get broken orbital bones etc, you really saying that it would withstand those impacts - RSM himself said the force required should be able to kill you, but this is different. This is to do with many, MANY small impacts causing the implant to eventually collide with your eye..

doing orbital decompression is even worse than implants if ur a fighter bc the fat pads that buffer ur eye ball are gone so if u get smacked ur eyeball will collide with less fat and more bone
Is this bro science or no?
You got link to any studies, or sources for this info?
I can see it making sense..

• So Sad
Dislodgement of Implant (especially saddled infras) due to screw buckling? Is that a potential threat, in the future?
Most MMA fighters get broken orbital bones etc, you really saying that it would withstand those impacts - RSM himself said the force required should be able to kill you, but this is different. This is to do with many, MANY small impacts causing the implant to eventually collide with your eye..
Well there's obviously not a lot of data to support this, but there are plenty of combat sport fighters that have had orbital-mandibular fractures which are secured in a similar fashion to implants and have continued their careers. So I think it would be logical to assume that it would be quite safe especially once bone has started to grow through the lattice.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and greycel
Well there's obviously not a lot of data to support this, but there are plenty of combat sport fighters that have had orbital-mandibular fractures which are secured in a similar fashion to implants and have continued their careers. So I think it would be logical to assume that it would be quite safe especially once bone has started to grow through the lattice.
Ill have to do some research on that, if you remind me in like 2-3 weeks I can write what I found out

• So Sad
Can't see anything from this angle

• So Sad
Either turn all the way to the side or show your eyes from the front

• So Sad