what percent bodyfat am i down to

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
No pump. and ik i have literally no back so stfu i’m working on it. i’m just asking for a ballpark bodyfat percentage guess

No Flexing Abs:
672AC2EA 4037 4F28 AF5E 74802E38C181

Flexing Abs:
CD4FE28A 1BCE 4961 A13E 003E6785AF52

Arms Up and Flexing:
5E655ADA A3FE 4FF1 B3BD C8608DEBC001

trying to get to 12% within a month. my guess is that this is 14ish what do u guys think. i’m horrible at telling this shit

Attachments

• 6B496A23-5B3E-4199-B9B6-887B638DEBAE.jpeg
    6B496A23-5B3E-4199-B9B6-887B638DEBAE.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: JCaesar, silencio, aerooooo and 2 others
oops wrong section. @coispet @emeraldglass move to looksmaxxing questions plz

• +1
Reactions: M-1014, emeraldglass, coispet and 1 other person
looks about 14%
its my estimate

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
looks about 14%
its my estimate
yeah that’s what i was thinking. i have no clue how these bodybuilders can get down to like 6-7% for shoes jfl. this shits harder than i thought

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and S1d456
13 percent imo you have striations even when not felxing

• +1
  • +1
yeah that’s what i was thinking. i have no clue how these bodybuilders can get down to like 6-7% for shoes jfl. this shits harder than i thought
same bro, i‘ve benn cutting since october last year i‘m probably at same bf as you rn

• +1
Reactions: Jova
JFL mr fraud himself is mad because someone didnt boost his self esteem with one number🤣. That pic was 5 months ago btw
cope and seethe greycel. cope and seethe. ur an ugly looksminned version of me

JFL I sent that to a girl which I slept with around 2 months ago
wow congrats you slept with a girl! since ur bragging about it i can tell it’s not a very common occurrence for you…must suck. and the worst part is that ur probably just larping about it also. sad life man sad life

wow congrats you slept with a girl! since ur bragging about it i can tell it’s not a very common occurrence for you…must suck. and the worst part is that ur probably just larping about it also. sad life man sad life
Better than nothing, I never had sex tbh

• +1
These mfers blast growth hormones and are on appetite supressors 24/7. Going below 10 percent is the most sick, unnatural and unhealthy thing to do

JFL not bragging just proving a point. Really sad life you must have too with your div 1 hating and 5000 posts

JFL not bragging just proving a point. Really sad life you must have too with your div 1 hating and 5000 posts
“hating” i don’t hate on anyone here. other than fucking you. i have hated u since ur first post. like kendrick lamar’s diss track i hate everything about you. i hate the way the way you type, i hate the way you look, i hate ur rotted 16 year old brain, i hate ur disgusting skin.

“hating” i don’t hate on anyone here. other than fucking you. i have hated u since ur first post. like kendrick lamar’s diss track i hate everything about you. i hate the way the way you type, i hate the way you look, i hate ur rotted 16 year old brain, i hate ur disgusting skin.
You were probably crying while writing this JFL. Keep doing it I really dont give a shit

• +1