What make eyebrows and eyelashes fall ?

Deleted member 17031

Deleted member 17031

Iron
I already have ones of the best eyelashes and eyebrows of this world and my biggest fear is to lose them, how can I prevent this ? I know eyelashes doesn't have androgen receptors and are not related to DHT, so what make them fall ? I think eyebrows can fall with DHT so finasteride may help, correct me if I'm wrong (I still doubt cause I see many bald norwood 6 with thick eyebrows) and is there something else that make eyebrows fall ? I will also apply on them peppermint oil, castor oil, hemp seed oil and lsopropyl Cloprostenate (not FDA approved) to have wider eyebrows but not Latisse since it's FDA approved, does these products can have side effects on them in the long term ? I heard that high fatty acid omega 3 and vitamin b diet help maintain eyelashs and eyebrows health, is it true ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
They don't. Eyelashes shed at a regular rate so don't worry. The only reason you'd lose your eyebrows and eyelashes it trauma to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
They don't. Eyelashes shed at a regular rate so don't worry. The only reason you'd lose your eyebrows and eyelashes it trauma to them.
Nse 6922193140353787984 1650296846835

I don't know man, I just lost two eyelashes, I have never been as healthy and de-stressed as today and still lose lashes and brows at higher rates than times when I was anxious and depressed. There are definitly hormones, nutrients and chemicals that are involved in lashes and brows, other ways, lsopropyl Cloprostenat and latisse would not have any effect on them...

what causes your eyebrows and eyelashes to fall out are hormonal changes, medications, low levels of vitamins A and H and incorrect application of cosmetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17031