What do i look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks spic

high tier normie

Looks decent.But the pictures are too dark,to fully judge.Also your acne is a failo.

Looks decent.But the pictures are too dark,to fully judge.Also your acne is a failo.
Ik, u can still see my face tholmao

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Pizza pie face. Clear that shit up.

You have really good facial features and bone structure but your skin is greasy af. Just get clear skin and stylemaxx and then the bad bitches will want you in their dm's

I've tried most things it doesnt clear up
Accutane tbh. Doesn't even have to be a high dose. I did 20mg/week (some people do 80mg a day in extreme cases, for reference) for 4 months and now my skin is completely clear. I don't even need a skincare regiment.

Accutane tbh. Doesn't even have to be a high dose. I did 20mg/week (some people do 80mg a day in extreme cases, for reference) for 4 months and now my skin is completely clear. I don't even need a skincare regiment.
Where do i buy that brah

Average looking

I live in Norway idk if its called accutane tbh ill look for it tho
If you ask for it they'll know what you're talking about. I wish you luck.

How is being average good JFL
Average faces are perceived as more attractive because we find them familiar and easier to recognize. Been plenty of studies on this. Plain faces are better, and plain=average.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie
Average faces are perceived as more attractive because we find them familiar and easier to recognize. Been plenty of studies on this. Plain faces are better, and plain=average.

its over

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, crmsxg, Deleted member 1106 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, FailedNormie and Deleted member 1106
has anyone other than @FatmanO ever coped this hard JFL

being average is better guys
Just seen ur pics just lol invisble to women

Average isnt average

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
about average 5.5/10. lost bloat, chew, minoxidil eyebrows, accutane, and a gymcelled body for halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and dogtown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bengt and Deleted member 470
Status
Not open for further replies.