Reactions: Detective, murdah, TechnoBoss and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and butterworld
Shit chest insertions i’m the same way

Is there any way to fix? Implants?
Don’t think so. Im not a bodybuilder so idrc I just train for frame

Ignore gyno @moreroidsmoredates
Looks about 15%.

You look good tho, gyno kills it a bit. But still a overall good physique nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, murdah and butterworld
ur black? u look hispanic

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and butterworld
Looks about 15%.

You look good tho, gyno kills it a bit. But still an overall good physique nonetheless.
Thanks man. This is my physique from a few months ago but I let myself go a bit. I’ll try to get to 10% next cut but since my maxilla is slightly recessed I’m not sure if it’ll help me. Doesn’t hurt to see tho

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
15-17%

Those chest insertions are atrocious, with all due respect. Built like a 35 year old female who has had 8 kids and her breasts gave up the fight.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and murdah
15-17%

Those chest insertions are atrocious, with all due respect. Built like a 35 year old female who has had 8 kids and her breasts gave up the fight.

View attachment 2908493
Yeah, and the gyno exacerbates my terrible chest insertions. But I’m not a bodybuilder like I already said so I’m not concerned tbh

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and murdah
Thanks man. This is my physique from a few months ago but I let myself go a bit. I’ll try to get to 10% next cut but since my maxilla is slightly recessed I’m not sure if it’ll help me. Doesn’t hurt to see tho
If you’ve never been under 10% or 10% bodyfat in your life you don’t know how you look like, so it’s always worth it to see how you truly look like.

Derek from More Plates More Dates made a thread about this on his website, worth to check out.

Btw now looking at your picture again i think you’re a bit lower than 15%, your gyno makes you look higher bodyfat than you actually are. I’d say you’re around 13,5% bodyfat in that picture, definitely in the 12-15% range.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and butterworld
Absolutely brutal gyno what the fuck.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I think ur lower chest makes the gyno look even worse, never hit lower chest again

If you’ve never been under 10% or 10% bodyfat in your life you don’t know how you look like, so it’s always worth it to see how you truly look like.

Derek from More Plates More Dates made a thread about this on his website, worth to check out.

Btw now looking at your picture again i think you’re a bit lower than 15%, your gyno makes you look higher bodyfat than you actually are. I’d say you’re around 13,5% bodyfat in that picture, definitely in the 12-15% range.
Appreciate it, I notice once I get into leaner territory my folds slowly become more prominent but tbh being lean mogs bloat so I’ll have to compare the feedback and decide what look suits me better.

• +1
Surgery in July boyo
What was the process like to get scheduled and how much it cost? I have some very slight gyno (nothing compared to ur double ds tho ofc), need to know if it’s worth.

• +1
Appreciate it, I notice once I get into leaner territory my folds slowly become more prominent but tbh being lean mogs bloat so I’ll have to compare the feedback and decide what look suits me better.
Prominent folds aren’t that much of a looksmin. Better than being bloated for sure. People don’t even notice them on you as how you see them in the mirror or in pictures, that’s why you overrate it on yourself and underrate it on others.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and butterworld
Prominent folds aren’t that much of a looksmin. Better than being bloated for sure. People don’t even notice them on you as how you see them in the mirror or in pictures, that’s why you overrate it on yourself and underrate it on others.
A very valid point

• +1
What was the process like to get scheduled and how much it cost? I have some very slight gyno (nothing compared to ur double ds tho ofc), need to know if it’s worth.
It’s pretty simple, I looked for cheap surgeons in the US and I found a credible spot in Chicago where they specialize in gyno surgery. From there I scheduled a consultation with the surgeon, and after the consultation I made a deposit. It’s roughly 3,000 under local anesthesia

Take nolva or something what the hell

What are you running now anyways ?
I’m currently on ostarine with enclo as a test base, I haven’t taken any sarms/steroids up until this point

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Carv
11% no cap

• +1
Reactions: Carv
mirin milkers wtf

Can you recommend me some tits exercises?

Take nolva or something what the hell
Nolvadex will not resolve his gyno. It will marginally improve the puffiness, at a cost. Gyno surgery is always the best option. Quick, safe, fairly inexpensive, and low risk of recurrence.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Carv
no chance. OP are u flexing ur abs in this or no
Yes he is! Everyone underestimates on this forum (looks, bf, everything). I would never trust the lowlifes in Offtopic to judge me, except me. I'm fair.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

10% bf isnt even maintainable long term right?

Can you recommend me some tits exercises?
Nope. But I can tell you this, I inherited a recipe for one of the worst chests in human history.

Bad chest insertions, gyno, and just generally holding more fat in the chest.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Endomorphs what then? 15%?
a lot depends on height how tall are u? i’m down to 13-14ish rn and i could easily sustain this long term at 5’10. im trying to get to 11%

a lot depends on height how tall are u? i’m down to 13-14ish rn and i could easily sustain this long term at 5’10. im trying to get to 11%
Ur endomorph?

I’m 6’0.5 with 21.5-22.5 inch frame, i always was naturally fat as shit

Ur endomorph?

I’m 6’0.5 with 21.5-22.5 inch frame, i always was naturally fat as shit
no probably meso cause i have a rly good frame. small wrists tho so i honestly have no clue maybe somewhere in the middle

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
U titties falio ur physique hard asf.