something not involving heavy math or physics, very few sciences

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
probably best going into the trades if you are sub 125IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Imretarded?, futuregigamogger and 10 others
law.

it's the go to study for midwits, they also like to pretend it's hard but in reality it's one of the easiest studies imaginable.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Diarrhoea, RaidenJTR and 5 others
Modeling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Zelenskyiv, RaidenJTR and 3 others
Scammer. Good career and its retard proof

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and IAMNOTANINCEL
law.

it's the go to study for midwits, they also like to pretend it's hard but in reality it's one of the easiest studies imaginable.
thats not a major though its a field of study
what would be the best undegrad for it

All of it is useless anyways JFL. Streaming mogs if ur an NT gamer just go for that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject and Monobloc
law.

the actual field of study is indeed very easy

but the highly competitive and demanding environment of top level law firms makes it difficult anyway

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, BootySniffer69 and NoseProphecy
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and wastedspermcel

but the highly competitive and demanding environment of top level law firms makes it difficult anyway
Most elite careers actually don’t require a high IQ for the day to day roles. Its just that since they’re very selective, they will typically pick talented people from good schools who will have a higher than average iq.

Exceptions include quant, computing, engineering and medicine tbh

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, PrinceofDarkness, BasedJew and 2 others
no maths or science? if its because you struggle with them then dont go into higher education, you aren’t smart enough for it to be worth your time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel
law.

no.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Orc
Most elite careers actually don’t require a high IQ for the day to day roles. Its just that since they’re very selective, they will typically pick talented people from good schools who will have a higher than average iq.

Agreed tbh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Econ, any social science tbh. Psych is a bitch major. Tons of business majors are retarded. STEM is tough. If I could go back. I’d either do physics or math. Possibly software engineering instead of biochemistry even though it’s interesting.

Econ, any social science tbh. Psych is a bitch major. Tons of business majors are retarded. STEM is tough. If I could go back. I’d either do physics or math. Possibly software engineering instead of biochemistry even though it’s interesting.
A good econ degree from a reputable uni will need good maths skills. There’s lots of calculus, DFEs ect involved.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
A good econ degree from a reputable uni will need good maths skills. There’s lots of calculus, DFEs ect involved.
Yeah even a good business degree. I’d say the rest of the social sciences are shit. Tough to say what a lucrative degree for low iq students besides business or something in that. Most of the idiots go into sales or something related

you wont succeed
Ofc I won’t I’m not NT and I’m not a gamer why the fuck would I stream. Fuck gamers and fuck streamers for being ntfags who got big due to being NT + gamer maxxing

Ofc I won’t I’m not NT and I’m not a gamer why the fuck would I stream. Fuck gamers and fuck streamers for being ntfags who got big due to being NT + gamer maxxing
i mean anyone who tries to follow ur advice not you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: not__cel and ElTruecel

Smartest person on .org ^

most people that study law don't become lawyers, they just work in the legal division of some random company.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, futuregigamogger and tigrxs
no that's a HR manager or compliance officer, spastic.
if you work in the legal division of a company, you're giving legal advice and that's what a lawyer is.

Screenshot 2024 05 19 at 110700

BUSINESS ENGLISH"

Last edited:
Math teacher.

Math is extremely objective and formal. There is little improv when it comes to it and the material you will teach will rarely change. You will learn a set of shit and teach a subset of that over and over again with very little prep time.

It is not as hard as most people think. Math in school and even undergrad/ bachelors is a joke. And teaching it is a piece of cake after that.

Prepare for potential suicide fuel if you work with teens or college/ uni people. Being an oldcel and seeing younger people experience shit you will NEVER be able to again is BRUTAL. You might build a tolerance to it and get jaded tho, idk.

You can make a lot of money with private tutoring too (potentially bang some foid if you are a good looking oldcel).

Edit: a lot of foids will study together with you even though you will technically be in STEM. My degree was a sausage fest (informatics) and all the other CS, SE type shit too. But the math teacher ones were foid dominated.

So you will probably have more proximity to foid, which is more important than your oldcel wageslave prospects later.

Last edited:
its still very doable with effort even grad at good uni. only for phds does it start to get heavily bottlenecked by iq

this retard right here (me) is doing grad econ QED:ogre: