What are the best apps/software for filters, editing and frauding in general?

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
For posting on social media, it must look legit, non frauded and personally without that professional stock photo vibe to it
Photoshop has a steep learning curve

If you have a particular setup at hardware level feel free to post it as well
I mean, particular phone, camera, lightening, tripod etc

You can also post practical tips, methods and techniques if you have some

are you on android or ios, way better options on android since you can download mods and also you have to be creative with the tools. I use mine sometimes to fix my hair and make my arms look bigger.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO

or just download something from playstore which is along the lines of beauty editor

• +1
are you on android or ios, way better options on android since you can download mods and also you have to be creative with the tools. I use mine sometimes to fix my hair and make my arms look bigger.
Android

or just download something from playstore which is along the lines of beauty editor
Not sure about intalling modded apps on my phone where I acess my credit account
I would use it on an older phone

I think there are some paid apps that give free trial, I remember using a popular one, features were ok but nothing over the top
Most offer little control tho

I think I used it to increase exposure and correct lightening, rotate the image to center my face and improve the photo frame and fraud with focal length, something not talked about enough here

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
For posting on social media, it must look legit, non frauded and personally without that professional stock photo vibe to it
Photoshop has a steep learning curve

If you have a particular setup at hardware level feel free to post it as well
I mean, particular phone, camera, lightening, tripod etc

You can also post practical tips, methods and techniques if you have some

faceapp if not overdone looks good

• +1