Until what age is looksmaxxing worth it?

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Platinum
Realistically to make the kind of money needed for a trimax with raffaini i’ll have to be at very least 26.
Right now i am 17 and i ll finish highschool in my 19s. Than i ll go into medicine and hopefully get my major in 5 years . From my 24/25 i will be a “doctor” that has to specialize . I ll work but will get very low money . Realistically if i ask for my parents to pay for my life expenses for 1/2 years i ll be able to finally get that operation done. But it s sooo far from where i am now. Will it be worth it? I feel like i will spend money to end up looking good in my 27/8 basically 10 years from now . I wanna rope so bad 😭

Realistically to make the kind of money needed for a trimax with raffaini i’ll have to be at very least 26.
Right now i am 17 and i ll finish highschool in my 19s. Than i ll go into medicine and hopefully get my major in 5 years . From my 24/25 i will be a “doctor” that has to specialize . I ll work but will get very low money . Realistically if i ask for my parents to pay for my life expenses for 1/2 years i ll be able to finally get that operation done. But it s sooo far from where i am now. Will it be worth it? I feel like i will spend money to end up looking good in my 27/8 basically 10 years from now . I wanna rope so bad 😭
bump

bubububump

fucking niggas answer🎀

it's over
sad but agreed . As for now i am a normie . Mid mtn chilling . But i ve asked around and it seems like it’s a waste not to have that fucking trimax , i could opt for something a bit more risky but lower in price . Maybe with giant implants’s help and a turkish surgeon with his directions and maybe i could do the work with 15k worst case? Idk i am so depressed tbh

Until you die, looks never stop mattering

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Until you die, looks never stop mattering
man i understand that , but to think of having more 10 years of being miserable i feel dead inside . I can’t stand it. And i ve been on this fucking forum for like 6 months every day.

up to 25, past that age just ldar if ur still sub 7 incel

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and thatrandomteen
lay down and rot, basically stop trying to get girls n stuff
as for now i don’t look bad i just look mid . I cannot get the looksmaxxing mindset out of my brain . I used to be confident and had my way relatively easily with mtb . Now i am scared what do you suggest

If you can’t ascend by 23 it’s more or less over. But if you are mid mtn I don’t see why you want to wait this long.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
as for now i don’t look bad i just look mid . I cannot get the looksmaxxing mindset out of my brain . I used to be confident and had my way relatively easily with mtb . Now i am scared what do you suggest
try to become good looking or die trying

If you can’t ascend by 23 it’s more or less over. But if you are mid mtn I don’t see why you want to wait this long.
Man i cannot talk to girls anymore . I look at my chin jaw and 8 mm of recession and can’t stand it . I became non nt after joining this site idk what i should do . Begging for help fr

try to become good looking or die trying
maybe filler maxxing could make my self esteem go higher , i know it is cope but if my brain is frauded by it than so be it

after 18 its over basically everything will go downhill and if you dont have the money to fix it you should just rot tbh so if you arent psl god by 18 just kill yourself or lay down and rot

Man i cannot talk to girls anymore . I look at my chin jaw and 8 mm of recession and can’t stand it . I became non nt after joining this site idk what i should do . Begging for help fr
If you think you are recessed that badly how can you claim mid mtn? Unless you are truecel there is no reason to wait that long.

Yeah, if you take this forum too seriously that might happen.

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen