Treating yourself as a product/service. When it comes to dating.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Why not assess yourself, asif your're a product.
&
And how you are going to sell that product (you).

1. Assess the selling (good) points of you. And focus on getting those across. (for example good selling points are: looks, status, money, sociable, exciting, fun, etc.)
  2. Assess the points you don't have. (and leave buyers/women alone whom find those points important)
  3. What are you going to sell/offer, and what not?
  4. What is your target group mainly? (and thus which ones NOT)
  5. create sales funnel (how you are going to go about, getting women from point A to B. (where you wanna go, what you gonna convey, what steps you gonnan take (generally speaking), aka a small/mini-steps plan to go from a to b)
  6. How you gonna market yourself?
  7. How are you going get women in your sales funnel? Aka, what are you going to do to meet enough women?
This is what people do, that try to seel stuff.
With dating, one can use the same principles, imo.

Conclusion:
You're not a human being with a soul. You're just a product/object like everyone and everything else.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BlackPillChad, CopingCel, Shodredux and 8 others
user warned for shitpost
AUTISM

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, eduardkoopman, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
AHAHAHAH JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO AHAHAHHAHAHAH

user warned for shitposting
Dn read this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Yikes objectification. Severley autistic thread, OP. I can see why people thought ur Gudru.

Yikes objectification. Severley autistic thread, OP. I can see why people thought ur Gudru.
I disagree.
Objectification is legit ime; because most people take themselfes to seriously andmost people are to nervous to take actions. Objectifying oneself, createsa good distance, to take oneself les serious and be less nervous about "selling" it/yourself.
Like, some dudes here; they could work as a sales person trying to sell for example phones. But then they are to afraid to go up to a woman, because they don't dare to sell themselfes. Because they don't enough distance from themselfes.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Shodredux and Bluepill
You can sell a Ferrari (6psl+ guys) better without saying anything or with shit pics than a opel (5psl- guys) with perfect pics and sales tactics

You can sell a Ferrari (6psl+ guys) better without saying anything or with shit pics than a opel (5psl- guys) with perfect pics and sales tactics
Some consumers also prefer cheaper/reliable cars over flashy sports.

Because they cant afford it (means shes below 5psl too)

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Shodredux, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person
i have no selling points

• So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel
Dn read this shit
Plenty dudes here, need a sales/market class.
I recently saw a Thread wheresome dude made a drawing for a woman that he send to her. And then he send her an whatsaap message, talking about how he's subhuman and stuff but how he still hopes she would want to date him.
And that's the shit that happens, when dudes don't apply basic selling/marketing principles when trying to go out, meeting women. They do the stupidest things, to try to sell themselfes.
AHAHAHAH JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO AHAHAHHAHAHAH
Confidence means jack shit obviously.
unless confidence means, looking like this
confident-male-model.jpg

Because they cant afford it (means shes below 5psl too)
This isnt a good analogy bc preference in cars doesnt equate to dating preferences. I would only get a ferrari if I was a multi-millionare or billionare because they are a liability. Judging by your avi you would jump at the first opportunity to buy a ferrari.

i have no selling points
That = The Problem. Then in your case.
This suggested approacch imo; also exposes oneself or others. If you have no selling points. So this is therefore a good thing to do. because like: "how the fuck are you going to sell something that has no selling points?". No one can sell that. So find, if possible, ways to have selling points, then at least one has a start.

Yep. 100% agree. Because Ferrari has many massive selling points. Their marketing (in the past/history) was/is also very great.
It's often more a matter of limitations, then in choice. Since plenty when they win the lottery, run asap to the Ferarri/Mercedes/etc. dealer.

I do agree. That dating is not 100% similar to buying a car. because with dating relationships:
* You are selling yourself (sellor), while at the same time you are a buyer (you decide if she is good enough for you or not);
* She is a selling herself to you (if she likes a man and she wants him to "buy"), while at the same time she is a buyer (she decides if you are good enough for her or not).
Generally speaking, women hold more power in te initial phases for sure. So women have more overall a picky buyers attitude; and men often overall a more sales/sellor attitude.

Last edited:
That = The Problem. Then in your case.
This suggested approacch imo; also exposes oneself or others. If you have no selling points. So this is therefore a good thing to do. because like: "how the fuck are you going to sell something that has no selling points?". No one can sell that. So find, if possible, ways to have selling points, then at least one has a start.

Yep. 100% agree. Because Ferrari has many massive selling points. Their marketing (in the past/history) was/is also very great.

It's often more a matter of limitations, then in choice. Since plenty when they win the lottery, run asap to the Ferarri/Mercedes/etc. dealer
Personally unless I win 50 million+ I wouldnt buy one.

Your posts are great. The main conclusion here is - be a ferrari and not a honda. And if you can't
be a ferrari - be a mercedes. But if you can't be even that - be the best car version possible.
Becuase even shitty cars have buyers. You need to understand how you go from being a honda to
a mercedes, and then a ferrari, and then a la ferrari. But looks will limit this potential - some can't
be even mercedes.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBoy and eduardkoopman
I like it I can apply this stuff XD
Why not assess yourself, asif your're a product.
&
And how you are going to sell that product (you).

1. Assess the selling (good) points of you. And focus on getting those across. (for example good selling points are: looks, status, money, sociable, exciting, fun, etc.)
  2. Assess the points you don't have. (and leave buyers/women alone whom find those points important)
  3. What are you going to sell/offer, and what not?
  4. What is your target group mainly? (and thus which ones NOT)
  5. create sales funnel (how you are going to go about, getting women from point A to B. (where you wanna go, what you gonna convey, what steps you gonnan take (generally speaking), aka a small/mini-steps plan to go from a to b)
  6. How you gonna market yourself?
  7. How are you going get women in your sales funnel? Aka, what are you going to do to meet enough women?
This is what people do, that try to seel stuff.
With dating, one can use the same principles, imo.

Conclusion:
You're not a human being with a soul. You're just a product/object like everyone and everything else.
After seeing this thread I realize I do not tend to display my positive qualities so now I understand certain things

Last edited:
Just become a puppet of materialism bro!

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Wont this devalue you as a person?

lmao you're asking like he's telling you to actually sell yourself, this is just a different approach to the whole thing

lmao you're asking like he's telling you to actually sell yourself, this is just a different approach to the whole thing
Thinking of yourself as a commodity rather than a person will make one feel as if they are a disposable object.

Thinking of yourself as a commodity rather than a person will make one feel as if they are a disposable object.
you're saying that like it isn't true, if you provide no value then you are disposable :LOL: just like a useless out of date product :eek:

you're saying that like it isn't true, if you provide no value then you are disposable :LOL: just like a useless out of date product :eek:
i am not disposable and neither are you, king

keep your chin up your crown is falling off👑

That's true, i was mostly suggesting to apply principes, like marketing/sales people do. And assess hoe onze measures up in the datingmarket place, and how to go about marketing your own qualities.

I agree with this. It's a brutal blackpill factoren of LIFE.
99.999% of people are replaceable, exchangeable, dispossable; and most of is will experience that in life in a semi-regular basis.

If you want to feel good/ happy. I really think that your way of Thinking is better.
Imo, the harsh painfull reality blackpill is though for people is that they are: another walking hump of flesh, no soul, nothing special, no after life, no self, replaceable, dispossable, object, etc..

Beyoncé sang IT right once: "i'll have another you by tomorrow. Don't think you are irreplaceable".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and BigBoy
Sounds legit bro. The massive shitposting here wonders me though. Users here have the iq to understand that looks matter, but arwbto retarded that marketing and salea is a factor as well.