This guy is coping hard

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron

“These bitter incels with their pseudoscience, attractiveness is 100% subjective, they have no bitches lmao yap yap”

meanwhile this guy has zero female audience not counting lesbians

then there’s this guy, doing the same content revolving around etymology, having girls complimenting him/simping in the comments, regardless of what he says

I would really like to see the first guy explaining why is that haha

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizon and nathan
the 1st guy is better looking than the 2nd guy jfl
and his voice is significantly less annoying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, nathan and the BULL
idk they both look soy as fuck?

the 1st guy is better looking than the 2nd guy jfl
and his voice is significantly less annoying
i accidentally switched the links it’s good now

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
idk they both look soy as fuck?
yeah the second guy isn’t that attractive but there’s this halo when someone from typically not attractive profession, like a teacher is hyped even more when somewhat good looking

• +1
that coping guy doesn't even realize he's behaving like a hysterical woman and being off putting BECAUSE of his looks.

• +1
Reactions: ApacheMaxx
that coping guy doesn't even realize he's behaving like a hysterical woman and being off putting BECAUSE of his looks.
no that can’t be!!!!
also you are the dumb one because he has a harvard degree

• JFL
no that can’t be!!!!
also you are the dumb one because he has a harvard degree
what a retard
spending tens of thousands of dollars on a useless language degree
its interesting yeah, but its all available online if someone was really that interested
plus what is he gonna do when the views dry up?
he has nothing to fall back on

“These bitter incels with their pseudoscience, attractiveness is 100% subjective, they have no bitches lmao yap yap”

meanwhile this guy has zero female audience not counting lesbians

then there’s this guy, doing the same content revolving around etymology, having girls complimenting him/simping in the comments, regardless of what he says

I would really like to see the first guy explaining why is that haha

The guy on the bottom would be roasted and bullied to suicide by @Blackgymmax if he ever posted his face on the ratings section.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The guy on the bottom would be roasted and bullied to suicide by @Blackgymmax if he ever posted his face on the ratings section.
yet there are tons of girls complimenting him, even though most of them are probably average looking. he looks good without effort when talking + good voice

also I just realized that for looking good while speaking on camera you can’t have short chin and bulbous nose over ):

Last edited:
yet there are tons of girls complimenting him, even though most of them are probably average looking. he looks good without effort when talking + good voice

also I just realized that for looking good while speaking on camera you can’t have short chin and bulbous nose over ):
voice halo is so underrated in this forum and overlooked, it's not a prerequisite to attractiveness but it's still a huge multiplier, and some retards here dismiss it as a masc cope jfl, one foid once told me she was fawning over this guy because he was tall and had a very deep voice.