there are no white people in Paris

longjohnmong

longjohnmong

Kraken
I'm here right now. Absolutely zero white people. I'm not saying that's a good thing or a bad thing. But I just thought it was an interesting fact.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, borismonster, efidescontinuado and 10 others
I'm here right now. Absolutely zero white people. I'm not saying that's a good thing or a bad thing. But I just thought it was an interesting fact.
Paris is an African and Arab colony because of white flight @Pierrot

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
I've been here numerous times, and it still surprises me every time. It's like if you went to Japan and everyone was white. It would just be weird.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, murdah and Tabula Rasa

Where do the majority land?

Add_a_heading_1_.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, MaghrebGator, Pierrot and 1 other person
The white people are tourists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Who is in Paris?

I live in Paris and I'm white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pierrot, St.TikTokcel and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, distance decay and Cidre enjoyer
Not even flight it’s just low fertility among whites compared to ethnics + immigration which alters the racial proportions.
Also Paris has a bunch of ethnics, it’s not like that in most places in France still

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Hope you enjoy your stay boyo. Vive la France

im white and live in paris

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Pierrot
Not even flight it’s just low fertility among whites compared to ethnics + immigration which alters the racial proportions.
Also Paris has a bunch of ethnics, it’s not like that in most places in France still
I had a chuckle when I was getting on a bus and had to wait for some Muslim family with 9 kids to get off. There really are going to be no French in France in a generation.

Also, it's not just Paris. On my way back from Turkey I stopped in Ferny Voltaire, I think, for a night, and I saw more hijabs than I did in Turkey. I've been to other small towns and it was the same there as well. France is awesome, though. I'd move here in a second if I could just learn the language.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Pierrot
Atleast the france national team is gonna be strong for the next couple of world cups

• JFL
Reactions: Pierrot, incelmogger and MaghrebGator
But they have good food!!

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot