'The Truth will NOT set you free'. Really good video summarising one of Nietzsche's philosophies in Beyond good and evil

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Watch it on x1.5 speed

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and BrahminBoss
In order to learn what is true, you have to believe in what is not. As you need something to actually believe in. Otherwise everything is just uncertain and you don't contemplate possibilities and learn through trial and error.

• +1
Reactions: billybobjr2004
Holy shit, 17 minutes
Can someone summarize the video please?

Holy shit, 17 minutes
Can someone summarize the video please?

x1.5 speed watch it you ADHD dopamine junkie Zoomer.

I already said to do that?

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
x1.5 speed watch it you ADHD dopamine junkie Zoomer.

I already said to do that?
Nah bruh i cant watch nocap im finna go play some subway surfer instead fr 💀

Nah bruh i cant watch nocap im finna go play some subway surfer instead fr 💀

Zoomers.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and hardestmfintheroom
Yeah good, coz tbh ChatGPT flopped on that summary. That was not it.

Watch the video if your IQ is at least 105. It will be useful kid.
A gold fish has better attention span than him jfl

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
being Chad will set you free

Watch it on x1.5 speed

The truth will not set you free, but it'll save you many years of hardship had you been believing a lie. It's not a burden, unless you have a hard time dealing with the world as it is. It's more accepting reality as is, rather then what you wish it to be that allows you to be "set free". Sadly, most live there lives by lying to themselves, and society appeases these lies, so those that live by truth have a hard time getting along. If you live in a society that is built on lies, then I can see how the truth can be a burden.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
The truth will not set you free, but it'll save you many years of hardship had you been believing a lie. It's not a burden, unless you have a hard time dealing with the world as it is. It's more accepting reality as is, rather then what you wish it to be that allows you to be "set free". Sadly, most live there lives by lying to themselves, and society appeases these lies, so those that live by truth have a hard time getting along. If you live in a society that is built on lies, then I can see how the truth can be a burden.

Yeah.

Conformism, to an extent, can be doing exactly what Nietzsche warns against and that's not believing something you don't deep down really believe.

Sometimes you have to delude yourself on beliefs you don't have, in order to get by. As a layman's example with what's going on in woke culture, with all the gender fluidity bollocks.

• +1
Reactions: Outlier