The ONLY money that matters to girls

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
#1 : place to live. If you don't have your own place to bring her that's gonna be rough

#2 : car (if you are over 18 and don't have a license it's over)

#3 : money for food, places to eat

#4 : money for trips, vacation, $500 instant ride pass at a theme park etc

#5 : looks related stuff like cloths

Everything else money can buy is irrelevant or a small extra boost

Each one of these can be scaled up. For example apartment is decent cuz you have a place to bring her alone, but penthouse or huge mansion would be the scaled version

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 6128, PubertyMaxxer and 20 others
Facts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, pentamogged9000 and Sondern
all of this is cope if you aren’t 6’ and good looking

• +1
Reactions: Interested, PubertyMaxxer, BoredPrince and 8 others
i have been trying to make money since the age of 10 and failed with everything, how did you make it OP?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Sondern
all of this is cope if you aren’t 6’ and good looking
Exactly, and, if you're good-looking enough, they'll fuck you on the hay in a barn, so no need for any of that stuff.

My brother, who's a Chad, was getting laid the most when he was young and good-looking and living in a room in his parents' house. He also had little $$ and no car.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, PubertyMaxxer, BoredPrince and 6 others
Exactly, and, if you're good-looking enough, they'll fuck you on the hay in a barn, so no need for any of that stuff.

My brother, who's a Chad, was getting laid the most when he was young and good-looking and living in a room in his parents' house. He also had little $$ and no car.
i’m nothing like you all my bitches buy me stuff, I need the freak bitch to go crazy and slime me up

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710
i have been trying to make money since the age of 10 and failed with everything, how did you make it OP?
You didn't want it bad enough, how old are u now?

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Of course, I'm just saying money wise, that's what matters
hey man, can u send me pics of psl Gods that I can use for my xbox pfp!

• JFL
Money is For Your benefit. Have fun Getting Divorced Raped by showing off your assets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Sondern and thereallegend
yes your right probably

holy crap grandpa. yeah theres no way thats true. if you try to get rich for 20 years hard, there's no way you wont be rich. although i do have some sympathy for you. i grewup in an age where if I didn't know something, I could look it up on google and learn anything I want. you weren't born with that privilege. so earning money wasn't as easy for you growing up. I admit if I was born 20 years earlier it would be over for me

Meanwhile you said in the pm how you drove home your friend with his gf cuz he has no license

How gl was he?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince
normie or htn. but im short so it really doesn't matter
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Law & Order

• JFL
Moneymaxxing for foids is useless if you’re not a mogger, all you do is make yourself a trick for foids

am 29y, my stacies tier ltr, cheated on me after 8y relationship for an moneymaxxed-status guy, but i was broke all long this time and am broke already

She waited me until the end expected some retarded sucess story like i will gonna be rich someday or something like that but nop.

She buy me food,dress and other stuff

At the end she prepared a sever revenge on me because "you didnt doo thing for wedding me" LUL she was not wrong in some way.

Am htn-chadlite tier

solid chadlite-chad wise smv.

Moneymaxxing for foids is useless if you’re not a mogger, all you do is make yourself a trick for foids
They just want to extract Money out of simping normies in order to enjoy it later in Chads Company

• JFL
I dont even think women care about money on its own. A rich curry ITcel will get much less girls than a drug dealer. You have to make money in a "cool" way.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Sondern
Chad brings girls into his smelly ugly moms basement
Coooope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and Sondern
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt