• Japanese

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Korean

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
A few days ago I created a discussion, but not many people were fond of it.
So This time I am creating a poll.
We all want to learn a language, so let's learn a language that's worth learning instead of wasting time in a language that will not be useful to us.
note: if you are an immigrant or your job requires that language to learn then obviously you are going to learn it. but this poll is based just on the purpose of interest and becoming smart.

You can vote multiple (max 3)

don't vote your language, only vote for the language you think is useful to learn

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Becoming smart? Useless

Unless you have a specific task where the specific language helps you (travel, work), then the benefit will only be that you enjoy learning the language. So I will cast my vote based on what I think is best for work:

Chinese business, diplomatic issues etc. is invanding the west heavily, and the language gap is often severe. Being able to speak both mandarin and english is likely a huge boost. Same goes for arabic, russian and japanese, however to a slight lesser extent. So I vote mandarin.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, .🇹🇩., volcelfatcel and 1 other person
all of them

mandarin so you can jbw in Asia

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Where's Bengali, Punjabi, Telugu, Urdu, etc.?

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
mandarin so you can jbw in Asia
I would rather learn Spanish and Russian to fuck Latina and east European girls. chinese women are subhumans. but i would still learn Chinese for business and future and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Asta, volcelfatcel and MiroslavBulldosex
I would rather learn Spanish and Russian to fuck Latina and east European girls. chinese women are subhumans. but i would still learn Chinese for business and future and shit.

latinas and russians won't fuck you back

Depends what you need it for.
I wouldn't learn Chinese. It's difficult af and useless unless you really want to live in China.
Russian and Spanish are probably the best ones to learn since those languages are spoken in a bunch of countries (basically all of the ex-USSR for Russian + Spain and Latin America minus Brazil for Spanish).

• +1
Top tier: English, Spanish and Russian
Useful tier: German, French, Portuguese
The rest is only spoken in limited areas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 4106, texascel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
True tbh
russian is underrated.
Idioma ruso

Indeed, you can find Russian speakers in the Caucasus, Central Asia or even Mongolia

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 756
Learn mandarin and you can get a job at basically any chinese company in any field, especially if you're white. I know from experience its true for finance which is usually competitive, so I imagine most companies would work this way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Wallenberg
Learn mandarin and you can get a job at basically any chinese company in any field, especially if you're white. I know from experience its true for finance which is usually competitive, so I imagine most companies would work this way
Everyone who has worked with chinks says they're awful to deal with.
Imagine having to do business with soulless bugmen.

• +1
Learning Mandarin is very, very hard. You need true interest. You just can't grind it, or if you do, it's going to be hell.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., MiroslavBulldosex and texascel
It you're 20+ native english speaker it's almost impossible to achieve proficiency in mandarin so i'd rather recommand French or Spanish

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin
It you're 20+ native english speaker it's almost impossible to achieve proficiency in mandarin so i'd rather recommand French or Spanish
True. You need to have people you can speak it with regularly, which is important for all languages but especially harder ones like mandarin.

• +1
Everyone who has worked with chinks says they're awful to deal with.
Imagine having to do business with soulless bugmen.
True but they also pay well and have a culture of giving gifts regularly. If you get a rich client to like you, they'll do a lot of business with you. I know someone in real estate who sold this chinese couple about $70 million in property because they liked that he greeted them in mandarin, even though he knows nothing else in the language

• Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and MiroslavBulldosex
French, Spanish and German
Maybe Russian and Portuguese too

• +1
Reactions: texascel, .🇹🇩. and volcelfatcel