The job market is COMPLETELY rigged

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
you will ALWAYS be underqualified as a sub5 psl man with no connections for two reasons:

1.If you dont have many degrees or strong ones, the employers will just tell you that you dont meet their criteria and reject you

2.If you do have lots of degrees with good weight, the employers will start asking you some bullshit questions about things that they DID NOT know initially but learnt AFTER ebing hired while working which you WLL NOT be able to answer. Questions about some software specializations that you absolutely have no reason and no chance of knowing outside of a job enviroment. Then they just tell you that you dont meet their criteria.

Meanwhile, the MTB whore that just finsihed her bachelors doesnt have to deal with any of this and she is INSTANLTY perfectly fit for the job. From personal experience, women are INCOMPETENT as professionals, due to laziness because they have NO CONSEQUENCES at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_, Clown Show and The Grinch
Absolutely true, keep grinding.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
its over

• +1
Employer’s standards are basically the same as women’s standards. Lmao, shit’s rigged for men.

• +1
Employer’s standards are basically the same as women’s standards. Lmao, shit’s rigged for men.
yet these standards dont exist if your daddy or friend knows the employer

David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world. - Roy T. Bennett

Just saw some retard here the other day saying how "being good at your work translates into promotion and higher pay". Biggest cope ever.

When it comes to work this is how it goes:

Having connections/sucking dick as a foid = promotion and higher pay

Being a subhuman with no back = even if you make a scientific breakthrough, you won't get promoted

And that's it. I never got a raise in my life no matter how hard I tried.

• +1
you will ALWAYS be underqualified as a sub5 psl man with no connections for two reasons:

1.If you dont have many degrees or strong ones, the employers will just tell you that you dont meet their criteria and reject you

2.If you do have lots of degrees with good weight, the employers will start asking you some bullshit questions about things that they DID NOT know initially but learnt AFTER ebing hired while working which you WLL NOT be able to answer. Questions about some software specializations that you absolutely have no reason and no chance of knowing outside of a job enviroment. Then they just tell you that you dont meet their criteria.

Meanwhile, the MTB whore that just finsihed her bachelors doesnt have to deal with any of this and she is INSTANLTY perfectly fit for the job. From personal experience, women are INCOMPETENT as professionals, due to laziness because they have NO CONSEQUENCES at the end of the day.
For me it has been going easier

Im 14 now and in finland you need to apply for a job that you wont get any money for for a week during school time so you get more used to work life

I went to a factory/bakery and after the one week they gave me some gifts and literally promised me a summer job where I would actually make money

You just need to start young and go into companies for training so you can show them to future employers how you did really good at a car repair Shop or something and they give you a place a lot easier